danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
maybe I'll be a bartender

| because I've gotten into financial debt it seems my NEET life is coming to an end, haha funny
and now I'm going to suffer from my job, working...
since I played va-11 hall-a a few years ago and I'm retarded enough to make it part of my identity I figured for myself that I'd try bartending
Tomorrow if I can get over my social anxiety I'm gonna call the employer I guess

| Good luck!

Make sure not to accidentally become a batrender instead. You can only make so much money peddling 3D models of bats.

| Another fallen NEET. What a sad day

| >>1016740 You better say "Time to mix drinks and save lives" at the start of your workday

| Hope u do well g/u/rl!! (*^‿^*)

| >>1016748 lmao I'll say it at the beginning of every shift
I'm also scared, I don't even know what I'm going to say to my employer on the phone tomorrow
"Hi, I saw your ad and I'd like at your bar?" or smth

| >>1016770
Hi, I’m a bartender, and it’s time to mix drinks and save lives. Be like that 4channer who got 2 girlfriends and a huge life by becoming the driver!

| >>1016770 willingness and constancy are probly your best selling traits I'd assume, go get your waifu bartending job!

| Good luck, bro!

| Gurls, gurls, another one!

| Akso kek, now the banner at the top of the page is BTC Recipe book
Welcome back, Jill

| >>1016745 i feel depressed ;-;

| Awwww sending hugs. What do you like depressed kun? When did you last laugh with joy?

| >>1016881 what if my hikki life ended also? ;-;

| >>1017014 I believe in you gurl, keep on NEETing, do not care about what other say

| >>1017030 *hugs you* what if i will be forced to work? Today i have important uni exam btw

| maybe

but not yet
norever

| update, OP's here.

HOLY SHIT GIRLS, I DID IT.
god i was so scared at the interview but as it turns out it's not that bad in fact it was pretty damn chill. i'm going out on monday for a one day internship to see if I like working for them or not and then i'll be officially here

| I don't know how I would work for them, considering I went home tired after just one interview and went to bed for a couple of hours straight

| You get used to it, the more you do it the more stamina you build too.

| CHEERS G/U/RL
You did it! You got this!!
Don't worry too much, stay focused and you'll get the hang of it!

| A Jill in the making

| >>774189 Nice one OP, good luck with your new job g/u/rl.

| Yaaaaaay!!!! I’m smiling rn

| >>1017178 hi, smiling rn, I'm dad

| now I want anxious bartender in my city

| >>1017232 waiting for u in Kiev
I'm like bocchi fr fr

| I guess after I work my shift on monday I'll write up a post how it went

| >>1017240
Hype hype hype can I have a job too if you find another?

| >>774189 We will be waiting, excitedly.

| >>1017240
It's time to mix lives and change drinks!

| congratulations !!

Total number of posts: 32, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1718985239

This thread is permanently archived