danger/u/
has anyone comitted suicide in vr yet

| kindof thinking to try this maybe, curious if/how anyone else has done it, google isnt helpful

| palmer lucky the palantir guy made a vr headset that does that

| Asked a mate, and he's witnessed somebody in VRC taking sleeping pills and saying goodbye. Could as well be acting though! You could be the first g/u/rl that dies in the game and dies for real!

| Make sure to stream

| >>1011977 *anduril

| is this how vtubers will die?

| Im eepy right now....... Zzzzzz

| >>1011975
Lame as fuck tbh but I guess no one has did it

| i'm sure someone has

my addiction to vr fell to such a low that i was pretty close to making my last moments those in a world i actually enjoyed, but then an irl friend appeared and forced me to touch grass

i'm sure there are some like me who didnt have a partner to save them

especially seeing how i wasn't as far gone as many people ive seen in vrc, despite being a full-body thottie who lost ~12,000 hours of my life to that godforsaken platform

would reccomend tho

| I did

| >>1012162 we have a ghost!
>>1012142
Are you a virtual bimbo?

| >>1012162 lain moment

| Hey, I hope this one really do it like for real, blow her head off, sleep pills with drink, whatever gurl. I just wish that all this cutie asking if they should kill themselves or not, to just do it. Especially this one, I wish you already dead when I finished writing this, this is personal now. You better die or I'll curse you for the rest of your slightly cruel life.

| >>1012347 this g/ore/l is into gore, snuff and ryona. Don't listen to her.

| >>1012347 May the gods claim your soul and let it fade into oblivion, seeping your memory from everyone you used to call friends and family.

Be gone, and be forgotten.

| >>1012142 >>fb298e
Lainpilled

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1714580816

This thread is closed.