danger/u/
Why are people being so unnessessarily negative?

| I genuinely don't understand why people are being so mean all the time.

| Stop hanging out with mean people, then

| >>1011364 HAHAHA! i totally get it! lolololol
You mean "hanging out" like going(=out) to get yourself(=directly talking with you) to become a liveless decoration(=hanging) XDXD
Also stop with mean people means something like RIP bruuuh
yo TOTALLY get dunked on! get it? :::D

| idk, I'll be ur fren tho

| A lot of people have very narrow expectations of what life and the world is, should be and will be. But, obviously, those illusions are very fragile due to how unpredictable and incomprehensible such things are. It leads to a feeling of everything being wrong, always kinda off, not how it should be. They're doing what they (in their mind) are supposed to do, they're playing their role, following the script, so, things being wrong must be everyone elses fault. So fuck everyone else!

| Idk though I'm faded, but I like when people are wholesome <3

| consider vrchat

| Stop being stupid then, my sweet little dummy

| >>1011376 i am going to find you on vrchat and i am going to tell you how badly rigged your model is in no less than 10 paragraphs

| >>1011384 good luck loading all 2gb of it's outfits and particles

| >>1011385 who the fuck did you commission for it, todd howard?

| Just modern day mentality, nobody can ever be pleased. No matter where you go, someone is just bickering to gain brookie points. People who are a bit unsure of what to do often find something to whine about to bridge gaps in social situations.

| who knows
why must some people be blind
or necessarily blind

p.s. i am not nice to glassy people
but i never get counted much either

p.s.s. and we're on spiritual basis
so anyone is anyone, or, well. whatever.
whyever must things be, tilteds

p.s.s it was all good
but you scream anyway

| talking to pets, feels as good as using google translates

which is probably holy.

| when people are unnecessarily mean, it's usually when they argue with other people. this misses the entire point of arguing; to convince the other person to support their opinion, not to prove that they have the moral high ground or whatever

just don't argue with people who don't want their opinion to change or hold their opinions as a part of their identity

| Cumulative negative events tend to make people prone to needless aggression, maybe as a defensive approach towards the next thing that you don't need to go wrong, so the ape in them tries to brute force it into going in a tolerable way.

There's also the chance of you doing something they won't put up with. In my case, that would be gossip. Try to involve me and I'll show fangs. I do my best for everyone to know this, but you can't expect everyone to follow warnings, either.

| A continued propaganda assault by the US media which is owned by the elites who fled Germany in 1945 after making their wealth using the Holocaust.
The US crime rate is a third of what is was in the 90s, yet US media makes people think it's worse. why? To justify the bloated prison industry which is growing every year.
The side effect is negative energy.

| To answer OP's question, it's because doomerism, cynicism, and pessimism are popular nowadays

and the algorithms support them, feed them, and make them stronger in a gigantic feedback loop

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1713302213

This thread is closed.