danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Tinnitus

| I've had tinnitus my whole life, so I'm wondering how many of you g/u/rls have it too

| What's tinnitus

| eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

| >>1010205 Noise of various frequencies that is constantly heard in the head without any external sources

| >>1010208 I see. This gurl>>1010207 make sense now

| I dont have it, luckily.

>>1010205
Cell damage to the nerves that carry sensory input from the eardrum to the brain gets interpreted as real sounds, basically.

| I have the eeeeeeeee too

| Always wear hearing protection when shooting, and if you're an adult make sure that the kids you're teaching do too unlike my dad who I have to blame for my eeeeeeeeee

| I have it. Music and audio is my job so unfortunately it's just gonna get worse from here. If you're lucky it can go away, aside from that just stay away from loud sounds. Forever.

| ADD ME TO THE COUNTER!!

| What you're really hearing is the earth moaning in unbelievable pleasure.

| I wasn't born with it but have it now cause I was a dumbass as a kid, sometimes its so loud I can't sleep or ignore it :(

| Pretty sure the Wonderful Wizard of Oz can do something about this.

| Sounds not good..

| >>1010340 Looooool I totally know the reference! xD
You meant that since tinnitus is related to ears, and since the noises come in form of sound
It just doesn't sound good to HAVE XDXD

| >>8c87c9 I have it, it's been only on my right ear and I currently don't have funds to head to the doctor for another checkup about it

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1712203837

This thread is permanently archived