danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
how to order mcdonald

| how
what you do after you tell what you want? like you aporoach and say " i want cheeseburger " and then what? when to give money . what to do next

| Personal experience, don't make eye contact while ordering. Just say what you want, give money, wait and, and, done (also eating in a public zone feels weird nowdays for some reason)

| Step one: Enter the building and calmly approach the cashier.

Step two: Supress your fight or flight instincts. While the ouside world is dangerous, you are safe.

Step three: Allow the cashier to greet you, signifying they are ready to recieve your order. It is common courtesy to respond to their greeting, and makes the interaction less awkward.

| Step four: Calmly and clearly tell the cashier each item you wish to order, one at a time. Clarity prevents misunderstanding.

Step five: When you have concluded your order, use a short conclusion phrase such as "That's it." to tell the cashier that you have completed your order. The cashier will now ask if you wish to dine in the restaurant, often indicated by "For here...", or if you wish to take the food out of the resturaunt, saying "...or to go?". Calmly respond "To go."

| Step six: Produce your payment implement, be it cash, card, or other methods. The cashier should indicate when the payment terminal is ready to recieve your payment. Complete the payment when the time is right. Remain calm throughout this process.

| Step seven: When you have concluded the payment process, the cashier should offer you a reciept. Claim this reciept, as it often has your unique order number printed on it, which will be used to summon you to claim your order when it is fulfilled.

| Step eight: After you have claimed your reciept, find a place to wait for your order's fulfillment. This can be at an empty table or simply empty space somewhere around the restaurant. Ideally you should choose a space that is within ear and eyeshot of the order fulfillment area, usually at the same counter the cashier uses. Take this time to calm your nerves. The hardest interaction has concluded. Wait patiently for the number printed on your reciept to be called.

| Step nine: When your order number is called, approach the counter and claim your order. Since you chose to leave the resturaunt with your food, it should all be in a paper bag. It is highly reccomended to take a moment to ensure all your ordered items are in the bag before leaving to correct any potential errors.

| Step ten: With your order in hand, calmly but swiftly leave the building. Enter your vehicle, and breathe a sigh of relief. Be proud, as you have successfully ordered from Mcdonalds.

| >>1009544
ooh i see that was very helpful i need to try it today

| >>257b0f why we must live in a society?

| >>cdc8f3 we don't. society cares for one another

| >>1009635 only if you choose to let it make decisions for you.
Then you'd become stuck in a humble fate.

| >>1009540 good guide however a change. outside is dangerous period. you are not safe. everyone around is a potential shooter. bring many armaments when leaving the home.

| >>1009647 Mcdonalds is like an EVE safe area; players are still technically able to pull out weapons and kill, but with how many witnesses and cameras there are (and, much like EVE, those witnesses are probably also packing heat), violence as such is highly discouraged. Plus, I think a false sense of security when in nonzero danger gives the anxious the confidence they need to get in and get out quickly and efficiently.

| I understand that this is a personal stance; but I decided to simply not live my life in fear, especially of those "nonzero chances", since i'll just be somehow wasting my life even faster if I do. I'm gonna go to Mcdonalds, even if I do risk my life playing the inverse lottery of going outside. None of you cowards can stop me from getting my 20 piece nuggets.

| I always order online to minimize the awkwardness

| >>1009681 can I marry you? (in minecraft)

| >>1009681 can I stab you? (In my secluded apartment)

| >>1009666 if everyone lived like this then no one would feel need to bring armamemts ever. this works only if many people bring them. you cannot reliably depend on this. key part of survival is self dependence. it cannot hurt to bring them just in case. bring them.

| >>1009742
You are forbidden from typing like that from now on

| I support carrying at all times, as a firearm can be as much a shield as it is a weapon. No thug is gonna pull up to a Mcdonalds, see someone with a P38 on their hip, then decide thats the person to fuck with. Alas, no 2A rant today.

Confidence is a good defense mechanism as well. Best way to avoid something is to get in quick and get out quick.

Follow the 10 steps, keep your head down, and get home.

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1711870951

This thread is permanently archived