danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I think there's mold in my body

| Like on some Ethan Winters shit.
I've been accidentally huffing mold for probably weeks and I'm feeling profound levels of exhaustion and the walls are moving and I think I've got asthma now

| does the mold make you high

| Please don't seduce the delivery man

| Got any mold-related superpowers from this yet? Asking for a friend.

| god should wiff up molds

| do u think u could sexually transmit it to me @~@

| Find a high, damp and dark place
Let the spores consume you

| if op doesnt chime back in within the next day, im calling god to ask him why he let a mold man manifest

| >>1006999 uh oh! now the mold is talking to them and they are extremely horny for the deliveryman!

| reminds me of when i was learning to solder electronics but i had awful safety standards and inhaled a shitton of (lead-based) solder fumes while also eating food at the same time

| >>1006998
No joke, when it's at it's worst it feels like opioids but without the parts that make pain go away. I was serious about the walls moving

>>1007005
I had extremely intense sleep paralysis that might have put me in contact with higher powers if that counts

>>1007021
If one day I have nothing to lose, I might. It would be a good way to return

>>1007043
Don't bring god into this, I'm here now, I'm not tryna get in trouble with that mf again

| >>1007102
That's so much worse wtff
I hope you've recovered well gurl <3

| >>1007104 wait wait, "again"? when were you beefin with god?

| >>1007129
It happens. I've "encroached" on its domain (still think it's ridiculous to claim that many realms but "I created them so they belong to me, spreading your influence here is strictly forbidden" or whatever), I "made" some cherubim sin (mildly encouraged at most and the rules are too strict anyways but sure ig), and one little thing I can't bring up cause speaking of it will have consequences

| >>1007135
Oh, it's *you*

| >>1007214
What?? What does that mean?? G/u/rl explain yourself!!

| why do i hear boss music?

| Let us cultivate you

| >>1007271
Dw bout it :3

>>1007274
Good idea. Go ahead g/u/rl

| >>1007135 what a jumpscare

| >>1007311
I'm so confused g/u/rl

| >>1006993 Ventilate your room. People have moldy walls in their house and they create moldy air. You cannot destroy your house walls, but you can open a window to flush the moldy air out.

| >>1007334
Oh, nah, it's not that bad luckily. Was just some plates with slight food rests on it and stuff like that that'd been covered by other stuff and grown mold over time. It wasn't too hard to get rid of, I think we got all of it. Just kinda hard to avoid rn cause me and my partner are both dealing with a lot of health issues

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1709821650

This thread is permanently archived