danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I want to go into bartending

| I've actually had this thought for a while, (mostly because I played va-11 hall-a about 3 years ago), so I'd like to just bartend for a while. do you think it's worth it g/u/rls? If anyone here has bartended in their life, tell me what your experience was and what I should be prepared for

| now I'm NEET if anything.

| Sounds like it could be fun. You'll have to deal with all sorts of rowdy customers, but if you think it's something you want to do OP, consider it. ( ^.^)/

| >>b37caf I don't bartend but I'm like you where I wanna bartend just cuz of valhalla. You can do your own research especially since the job varies depending on where you are. You should be prepared though to:
Talk to people
Learn when not to talk to people and just let them drink
Exercise if you don't already, this job can be a bit difficult physically
Act like a slut, you live off of tips so you gotta make people happy

| There was an actual bartender g/u/rl here a while ago. I dunno if she's still browsing the board though.

| You sounds like kids who wants to go camping after watching shitty FOTM anime. You'll set up camp and then have a thought about what you are doing with your life.

| Sound better than NEETing

| It sounds better than it actually is.

| >>d366e8 Difference between the two is that in bartending you actually can get sex, camping you can't
So you atleast have some amazing purpose there

| >>f6c54b
Honestly the best advice anyone here can give. My experience from doing Uber taught me things like learn to read who wants to talk, needs to talk, needs to be talked down, or just wants to get from A to B. There's some skills shared with the "taxi driver" experience (not limited to being an armchair psychiatrist that gets tips).

The only other advice I could possibly think of is know your crowd and your crew. You want to work somewhere your going to be happy with.

| >>7a1be1 Yup that too. One of the main reasons I wanna get into bartending is because it seems like a job I will actually be happy with my life. I don't wanna wake up early as hell and go to a job I do not like while making just enough money (I love inflation !). I would rather work somewhere where I can make just enough money, be happy, talk to people, and get free food along with have older women call me hot.

| Job-chan here, career bartender

it can be fun & fulfilling, and it can be lucrative. it can also be a lot of arduous, thankless work where you babysit drunks and are also the bouncer and janitor.

i think you should look around and apply to some restaurants and pubs as a server or busser amd see what that's like, and use that experience to go to full time bartending as i did. it isn't all just charismatic convos and flair, however. 99% of it is menial work & stockup.

good luck !!

| basically, start lifting

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1708647900

This thread is permanently archived