danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Dreaming dreaming

| How have your dreams been lately?

| Mine have been pretty neat. I've gotten more consistent with lucid dreaming so I get maybe about 4-5 lucid dreams a week compared to never really getting them before

| Just lost in unknown locations.. probably Fatal Frame remakes

| Neck pain

| Usually something huge standing in front of me while I lie down

| >>1004180 >>1004180w ow a huge cock :p wow lol yumm yyou have a bigome a big huge covk a big huge cock :p morning wood cock erections erected cock in bef wwow wow :p wow huge how huge how big big cock standing huge cock massive big cock standing in bed mornong bed cock big one :p big wow

| >>1004468 literally shut up

| >>1004164 you must really like that franchise if you're the one who made posts about it on some threads on /v/ a while back.

| Normal I guess, barely remember them

| >>1004697 hehe~ i feel happy that you remember me.. idk how describe this, but 3D adventures from PS2-PS3 had unique style as Ico, Fragile Dreams, Pandora's Tower etc.. i can't describe it, but is something unique around them.. from recent games may Nier, Dark Souls, Elden Ring, Code Vein.. but these wasn't souls.. souls but not hard or how say it

| >>1004752 Kill yourself.

| >>1004754 your dad doesn't beat you hard enough

| So much aggressiveness here :(

| >>1004758 I agree but it'd that one guy wanting everyone to off themselves. I am chill though

| >>1004758 that one gurl keep saying the same thing, idk if she just figure out how to be mean or what

| >>1004773 ur mom is mean

| >>1004757 your dad wonders why you haven't killed yourself yet

| >>1004754
>>1004757
these two are why i lurk danger/u/

|

| I keep dropping things and having bad hand eye coordination in my dreams, like ever since I was 12.

Can someone psychoanalyze this for me and explain how it makes me gay :) thankiee

| >>1005660
Dropping things signifies how you like to drop on cocks, and having bad eyesight signifies how your eyesight must be bad because you're attracted to men. That'll be 5 dollars.

| >>d84460 can I get it in lacanian, Freudian and Jungian just to make sure

| I dreamt I was a roman soldier having to fight in the burmese jungles against a foes coming from the northern steppe.
Their bellies were filled with fleshy tubes which connected up outside of their body.
We were all slaughtered and then in the valleys of Baktria a last alliance of states held off the foe.
Bloated bodies.
Many mourning people. It was hell.

| >*snort* Ideology.

| >>1005672
That dream sounds metal af

| >>1005672
Sounds spooky gurl, hopefully you have some peaceful dreams tonight <3

Total number of posts: 26, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1708911612

This thread is permanently archived