danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
No im not flirting with you

| I'm a trans woman and i love talking to my girl coworkers, but sometimes i have the horrible fear that they see me as a man flirting with them.

| When like, i really just want to make friends.

| why do you sound like, "all straight males talk to their girl coworkers to flirt".

| >>6d0e79
Holy shit I've had these exact feelings for so long. It doesn't make much sense at all but it always just makes me feel so nervous talking to them lol

| Relax, they don't think you're flirting with them, they're just nervous because you look fucking disgusting

| >>1000256 hahahaha

| >>1000256
Destroyed

| >>1000256 So true, bestie.

| >>5ec6bc >>c7ff45 >>b901bc >>facf1d
All samefag

| >>1000297 You will never pass, neither. :^)

| >>facf1d
cuming in your ass very hard

| >>facf1d
i'm cumming in your ass so fucking fast and hard, your brain isnt even loading the information to your ass so the liquid spreads out.. it spreads out unequally

| >>facf1d
but what a joy, what a festival of senses it is for me, cumming in your ass, a mix of disgust, of pure hatred, but with a pinch of love and tenderness.

| >>facf1d
suddenly, it reaches you, the LIQUID, the wonderful LIQUID that you are now aware of is filling your digestive system, but not in the order it was designed to. its painful, but the chaos that your body is experiencing is ooooh sp freeing.

| >>facf1d
"finally i am used in another way than this idiot would normally use me for" SCREAMS your body, nay, your SOUL in jubilation.

to be a tool used for the opposite of its purpose, like a vacuum cleaner blowing the dust.

You try to free yourself from my grasp, but my penis is sticky, you try to punch, but im out of your reach, you dont even see me

| >>facf1d

I finally spit you out of my range with a dickfart, you fall on your knees, ass looking at me and back at the sky.

you quiver ~~~ and think about that little comment you posted, blushing.

be warned, if you attack a g/u/rl, i will cum in your ass, i will make it painful and unpleasent.

-THE TRANNY FIGHTER-

| It's okay OP
As long as none of the girls get weird of someth, everything is alright
Btw, are you a transbian or a straight trans girl?

| >>66cb64

I'm a transwoman who is gay for both gender, that makes no sense but honestly i stopped caring about how to label my sexuality for a while now

| >>1000549
You can label yourself as "sexmachen"

| >>0c33f7

this fucking rocks actually thanks

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1707255669

This thread is permanently archived