danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Russia’s largest LGBTQ+ organization has returned

| After the Russian government forced it to shut down last year, the largest LGBTQ+ organization in the country officially returned on January 1 – and it’s ready to challenge Pitler’s latest crackdown on LGBTQ+ people.

The Sphere Foundation, which operates the Russian LGBT Network, has been reestablished (though it remains unlicensed) after the Russian government sued and accused the organization of acting under “foreign influence”.

| The group has reportedly brought back all of its programs and initiatives and is prepared to provide total support to LGBTQ+ Russians.

“We want to continue encouraging people to voice their discontent over [Russian government], to make it known that the queer community in Russia cannot be muzzled—and that the way the government perceives LGBT+ people and the way that the actual Russian society does are very different.”

| https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2023/01/russias-largest-lgbtq-organization-returned-government-forced-close/

| tfw faggots are gonna overthrow an ex kgb agent

| Nobody cares about this stuff in Russia. If you are gay or not, it's simply not important. One should be a desent man (or woman) and what he is doing in his bedroom is his own business.

Anyway it is good that the real faggots can't bother anybody 24/7 with this lbgtyjdcfops+ propaganda at every corner

| I hate lgbt

| And I hate niggera

| Niggers

| >>938471 lgbt people will continue to thrive, cope and seeth bootlicker.

| >>938509
Faggots can only kill themself, lol. Oh, they actually do this!

| >>c2b909
i hate losers

| >>938511

i question why you let the people you hate get to you so terribly.

| nah but i hope you become accepting someday or some shit.

| >>938519
I don't hate gay people. But I hate faggots. There is a biiiiiig difference between them.

| Good idea for the Ukrainian war effort to promote degeneracy in Russia so their moral fabric goes to shit and it collapses

| >>938520
self-loathing much? lol

| >>938471
Blatantly untrue and ignorant

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1674021833

This thread is permanently archived