danger/u/
European Parliament declares Russia to be a state sponsor of terrorism

| Following the atrocities carried out by Vladimir Pitler’s regime against Ukrainian civilians, MEPs have recognised Russia as a state sponsor of terrorism.

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/headlines/priorities/ukraine/20221118IPR55707/european-parliament-declares-russia-to-be-a-state-sponsor-of-terrorism

| As the EU currently cannot officially designate states as sponsors of terrorism, Parliament calls on the EU and its member states to put in place the proper legal framework and consider adding Russia to such a list.

This would trigger a number of significant restrictive measures against Moscow and have profound restrictive implications for EU relations with Russia.

| In the meantime, MEPs call on the Council to include the Russian paramilitary organisation ‘the Wagner Group’, the 141st Special Motorized Regiment, also known as the “Kadyrovites”, and other Russian-funded armed groups, militias and proxies, on the EU’s terrorist list.

| Parliament calls on the European Union to further isolate Russia internationally, including when it comes to Russia’s membership of international organisations and bodies such as the United Nations Security Council.

MEPs also want diplomatic ties with Russia to be reduced, EU contacts with official Russian representatives to be kept to the absolute minimum and Russian state-affiliated institutions in the EU spreading propaganda around the world to be closed and banned.

| The resolution was adopted by 494 votes in favour, 58 against with 44 abstentions.

For more information on the designation of states as sponsors of terrorism and similar legal frameworks in other countries, check out the latest briefing by the European Parliament’s Research Service.

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/ATAG/2022/738218/EPRS_ATA(2022)738218_EN.pdf

| So, what it change? Would it stop russian economy? And how?
BTW, when Jugoslavia was bombed with civilian casualities nobody declared no one a "terrorist state". Or Iraq. Siria. Livia? Palestina? Damn, too much hypocrisy.

| Based, russia just make genocide and war crimes versus innocent russian and ukrainian ppl

| >>931001
it's fucking hilarious to live in a country that keeps the memory of the holocaust alive (and teaches you plenty about it) then you look at the survivors of the holocaust and see how they herded the entire population of palestine into an open air auschwitz

| god bless this lovely shitstorm, i hope it takes me with it

| I bet one of the against votes was from Putins favourite simp Orban

| >>931001
Your question can be answered in the article, shitforbrain. Didn't you read it before getting triggered or did you read it but couldn't understand it? Why are terrorist symphatisers always such smoothbrains? And stop it with the whatabaoutism. It makes you look desperate (which we already know you are).

>>931025
>i hope it takes me with it
I hope so too. Meanwhile I'll be sipping on ruski nazi tears.

>>931068
Lol, it was.

| Kek, OP is permanently triggered by the fact that Russia exist. Stay mad, ukronazi scum.
Also, how do you post without electricity? And do you really shit in the plastic bags? Lol, so retarded.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1669393937

Refresh