danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Complimenting a stranger in the street is the top thing adults would most like to do in public, but don’t have the guts, according to poll data

| The poll of 2,000 adults found 40 percent ‘consciously limit’ themselves in life because they fear being criticized when doing things more freely.

Well over half of respondents feel more alive when they push themselves out of their comfort zone, but they are often too scared to take the leap.

Complimenting a stranger in the street is the top thing adults would most like to do in public, but don’t have the guts.

| The survey, carried out by OnePoll, revealed that going to the cinema alone, singing aloud, and walking barefoot are other unconventional activities we are too embarrassed to indulge in.

https://ground.news/article/complimenting-a-stranger-is-what-wed-most-like-to-do-in-public-but-dont-have-the-guts-says-top-10-survey

| I work in customer service and always give compliments to people.

| >walking barefoot
funny, i thought it'd be the antisocial m*n breaking beer bottles in the street that causes that

| I love walking barefoot through grass, it feels really nice. I'm not sure why people would find that embarrassing though?

| More people should compliment then

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1664759825

This thread is permanently archived