danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Anti-trans stuff

| There's more anti-troon sentiment lately because more people are realizing how you truly are. You browbeat people into "listening to trans voices", they did, and inmediately found out you depraved you are. The way most people peak is by having the displeasure of interacting with one of you.

| Good day G/u/rl! You seem to be a little peeved this fine morning. Could I get you fine cup of Ice Cream? It has a unique flavor, According to my sister it was squeezed from many healthy sources.

| >>892712 good goy

| >>892712 The thing is, usually the loudest voices of a certain group aren't the brightest and have the most extreme takes. The silent majority will be as "normal" as you and me, and will just want to be left alone

| >>892712 stay mad

| >>892712 "Someone on twitter was mean to me one time so I'm becoming a nazi out of spite ;_;"

| >>892712 cool

| >>892844 Twitter has fried your brain. No sane person uses it.

| >>892712 here you can have my meaningless (You) as well

| >>892712 L

| >>892712 I'm sure there are a fuck ton of depraved trans people out there, just like how there are lots of depraved people in general, regardless of gender. It would probably be better to talk to some trans acquaintances instead so you can grasp a better understanding of their daily life and experience as someone who is trans, even if you take offense in people like them. you probably shouldn't be talking to strangers on the internet you're not acquainted with on topics like these

| >>892934 Did you even read the first post? The fastest way to realize how insane trannies are is to actually meet one.

| >>893026 To be honest I don't think you leave the house much to meet anyone let alone trannies.

| >>892712
You aren't wrong, most of the trans folk I know offline are into some extremely kinky & depraved stuff, and aren't afraid to let people know about it extremely early on.

So what? It doesn't matter to me what their sex lives are like, I don't take part in them. I will say they tend to be a bit more vocally selfish than most people, but again, so what?

| >>43b79a Are you speedrunning getting wiped or something?

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1662357766

This thread is permanently archived