danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Pitler's humiliation on show as Russian troop abandons tank and flees on foot after ambush

| A RUSSIAN TROOP was forced to run away on foot after the tank he was in was struck by a Ukrainian missile in the latest humiliating loss for Vladimir Pitler captured on camera.

It is thought that the Ukrainian forces may have used the US-supplied anti-tank missile, the FGM-148 Javelin, in the attack which took place in the east of Ukraine.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1654749/Vladimir-Pitler-Russia-Ukraine-war-invasion-tank-missile-strike-video-latest-news-vn

| It's remarkable how the attack exposed Russia's flawed tactics and diminishing supplies of troops.

Why do we constantly see one tank out in the open by itself? Are they just getting lost and separated from the rest of their guys or what?

Plus there only seemed to be one dude in the tank unless he ditched someone else.

| This comes as US intelligence officials estimate that 500 Russian troops are killed or wounded every day.

American intelligence and military officials claim the arrival of new weapons from the UK and US have allowed Ukrainian troops to take back some territory.

British Defence Secretary Ben Wallace said on Thursday that President Pitler is unlikely to succeed in occupying Ukraine.

Mr Wallace said that Russia’s invasion of Ukraine had “faltered” and was “starting to fail”.

| >>888323
From the very beginning there should be 85500 killed/wounded. 100,000 soldiers and officers are fighting in Ukraine (this is only the Russian army). Question: OP, if you have killed almost the entire contingent, then why do you continue to lose territory and lose outright the war?

| >>888353
Source?

| Never mind, I looked it up myself.

>The Russians have probably taken 70 or 80,000 casualties in less than six months

>Russian forces have also lost “three or four thousand” armored vehicles, and could be running low on available precision-guided missiles, including air and sea-launched cruise missiles, after firing a large number on Ukraine targets since launching the invasion on February 24.

| >Those losses are “pretty remarkable considering the Russians have achieved none of Vladimir Pitler's objectives at the beginning of the war.

| >>888355 Military map can show. There are news and videos from battlefield.

| >>888353
Source?

| >>888353
A source on those statements would be nice.

| >>888355
Beginning is 24 february. It's 171 days. 171 x 500 = 85500
Anyway, now there should be only 14500 russian soldiers, but Ukraine didn't pushed them back. So it's a total bullshit and fake news.

| >>888358
Didn't you hear? Just because the Russians have failed all of their objectives it doesn't mean that they're losing. In fact, they're winning!

Link to source: >>888353

| >>888367
>Beginning is 24 february. It's 171 days. 171 x 500 = 85500

That's not a source. That's just... kinda dumb. NGL.

| >>888369 >>888323
Shame on >>954b02 for thinking you read OP's article, I guess

| >>888370
The article never said that 500 people have died every day since the start of the war.

Try reading the article yourself before attempting to correct people... LMAO classic!

| Girls, right here: >>888323
> This comes as US intelligence officials estimate that 500 Russian troops are killed or wounded every day.
I just did the calc.

>>888368
What objectives russian have? Source.

| >>888373
Present tense.

Holy shit, you don't even know what present tense is... do you?

https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/grammar/english-grammar-reference/present-tense

| >>954b02
>then why do you continue to lose territory and lose outright the war?
Wait... you think this convo is some important fight? You think you're fighting for mother Russia right now? By getting baited on a malaysian anime text board?

Holy shit this is fucking delusional as fuck. xD xD xD

| >>888375
You better answer what are the goals of the Russians? You said they faked them, so you know about them. By the way, looking for grammatical errors instead of an answer is a sign that you are trying to change the topic that is uncomfortable for you.

| >>888378
I just getting bored, that's all.

| >>888379
Why should I? You're obviously not discussing in in good faith so I'm not taking you seriously. You haven't provided a source for anything when asked either.

Also you seem to believe that everyone who posts news that doesn't align with Kreml propaganda is your enemy that is out to get you or something... That's a literal delusion, midia-kun. Take your meds.

| >>888381
> Avoiding a direct answer and insult instead of a civilized discussion.
Oh, go away, boring troll.

| I never get tired of these videos. Slava Ukraine!

| Is this a new Russian propaganda technique? To be so fucking annoyingly pro-Ukraine that people sympathize with Russia?

| >>eac637 well fuck me, it's working

| >Yes my peasaant you can steal russian tanks
>Oh shit look sergei a russian tank!
>Posts le victorious strike against evil invader 2 days later on telegram

| >>eac637 >>55b72c >>47f4a1
Thanks for the bump, guy!

Total number of posts: 27, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1660855100

This thread is permanently archived