danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Trumps says FBI raided his Mar-a-Lago home

| The FBI executed a search of former president Donald Trump's home in Florida.

Trump stating that his home is "currently under siege," and "raided."

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/08/trump-says-fbi-raiding-his-mar-a-lago-home.html

| Who cares? He should've been in prison already.

| Deserved lol

| >>887469 >>887475 For what?

| Classified documents

| /pol/ might have a schizo party with this event lmao

| >>887527 for being a filthy rich bastard

| Trump's dump wasn't raided. It was legally searched by the FBI led by the guy Trump appointed.
No doors were broken down.

And, maybe if he hadn't stolen 25 boxes of classified documents and refused to return them, this wouldn't have happened.

| >>887750 everyone says it was a raid, so it was a raid *shrugs*

| Apparently, Trump wanted to sell nuclear tech informations to the middle east.
Thats some MGS shit for ya

| >>888155 bullshit. I know there were reports of him having documentation related to nuclear arms, but selling them? To who, the Saudis? Israel?

| Imagine he walks out on a 3rd impeachment again, that would be delightful.
Just imagine.

| >>888168 we would be a joke to the international community once again. Although the Brits might beat us depending on how they do with Boris Johnson.

| Make USA strong again

| >>887626
Why Soros is unharmed?

| >>888185 smells like conspiracy bullshite.

| >>888185 You want to talk about lobbyists who do actual societal harm? Why not go after Koch, the Wilks brothers, heritage foundation, John Birch Society and many many more.

These groups and people pay billions of dollars to fund the so called “grassroots” “Alternate media” you parrot that stuff from.

| Stop for a moment when you read, watch or browse these outlets and ask “Whose funding this? Why do you want me to think these things? Whats their agenda? Have I considered the fact they are paying billions to push me to believe this stuff?”

| Billionaires are not your friend, they won't thank you for defending them and only care about pushing their interests because it will make them more money at your expense and convince you that your fellow man is the reason for all your problems in life rather than them the ones who caused said problems.

| Tired man, sick of this cult of personality around Biff Tannen from back to the future 2 for some reason. Tired of all the lies and hate mongering that is widespread and I'm sick of all the engineered culture war crap too thats so invasive now.

| >>96fe15
I guess you missunderstood me. I'm not protecting billionaries, but fucking up Trump instead of some richer fat cat is like throw water on the sigaret when entire forest is on fire.

| >>888173
I don't think you understand. I said I would be utterly delighted.
>>888217
Yes

| There's nothing more nutty than that couple hours where all of MAGA is waiting silently to find out what they're supposed to think

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1660403756

This thread is permanently archived