danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Russia resorts to nuclear terrorism by shelling Ukrainian nuclear plant

| At this point, if a Russian spokesperson were to say a true thing they would probably go into anaphylactic shock and die. It's ridiculous to talk about "trading accusations." The Russians did it and everybody knows that. Are we going to start repeating accusations that it was Ukrainian soldiers responsible for Irpin and Bucha? Seriously?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/aug/08/ukraine-nuclear-plant-attack-suicidal-un-chief-zaporizhzhia-russia

| But there was investigation from the european journalists that Bucha faked by Ukraine. There was a lot of "living dead" even on video and corpses from other towns.

| >>887432 source

| >>887432
source

| >>887432
source

| >>887432 source

| Just google Adrien Bocquet. Here is video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoKnhXnp-Zk
But nobody speaks about it, as I can see there is a censore even worse than in Russia.

| >>887848
"Just google it" isn't a source.

| https://www.stopfake.org/en/how-the-frenchman-adrien-bocquet-whitewashed-russian-war-crimes-in-bucha/

If you think Adrien Bocquet statements sounds like something dreamed up by Russian propagandists it's because it most certainly was.

| >>887889
Boi, I gave you a source, I didn't said only "just google it".
>>887890
>stopfake
Please, not this. This site was created before all this stuff by ukrainian propagandist and is sponsorised by Soros and others.
And in your source they don't have the proof. It's just an anon saying "He speak the stuff that we don't like, he is a liar". Who should I believe? To the site that spits out numerous fakes or to the journalist who made his name in the world?

| >russians shelled their own troops
jet fuel can't melt steel beams

| >>887958
Stopfake debunked everything Adrien Bocquet claimed and even provided proof. Take your meds, son.

| >>888059 What proof? That was empty words.

| >During the second half of April 2022, when Bocquet claimed to be in Ukraine, military operations were no longer taking place in Bucha, nor were any Russian soldiers being taken prisoner. The town was occupied by Russian troops from the end of February to April 1. That evening saw the first reports with videos showing dead bodies on its streets. That is, Adrien Bocquet could not have been in Bucha to observe “neo-Nazis committing war crimes.”

| Also, maybe bring up some other journalists who can corroborate Adrien's story, or do you really believe I'm supposed to trust the word of one guy?

| Hell, I haven't seen a single evidence put forth by him even though he claims to have hundreds. I really don't have any reason to trust him other than by his word, so I don't.

| >>888059
Stopfake said "This is a lie! We don't have the proofs, but believe us".
Anyway, believing to the site that was accused for being tied with nazis groups, well, it's not normal. It's like listening to the nazi Germany: "We don't have any concentration camp! And those you finded, well, it's an allies provocation!". I can't believe that people like you exist, please don't reproduce, I want my children live with normal person.

| Why would the Russians bombard a station that is already under their control, and Zaporozhye itself will hold a referendum and become a satellite or part of Russia?

| >ruski troll tried to stir up trouble
>got debunked by everone
>ruski troll keeps samefagging to save face

| >>888251
Got nothing to say? Classic. Anyway, why are you not on the frontline, piggy?

| >>888186 another vote for secession lmao. Not even with a separatist movement in the region this time. Glory to the great Liberator.

| >>888270
U MAD? LOL

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1660491947

This thread is permanently archived