danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Japan VII: Sexless heaven

| the birthrate has turned inside out

not even j*panese women want to have sex with j*ps

source: your father, the homosexual

| Why you open it? Someone forget what they were friends of Alolf Hilder?

| The last time I checked the average dick size stats, Japanese men had the biggest in all of Asia with a whopping 6 inch average! Why don't they want to fuck if they have the biggest asian cocks? ...is it... because of... anime...?

| Nvm I checked again. Egypt is first, India is second, and Japan is third (I think) with a 13.56 cm average, which translates to 5.34 in. I should have done my research before posting.

| Is the length of dick meausred while it's hard?

| Maybe try improving the work culture in Japan? And also make living, raising a kid, and buying a house cheaper? That'd be it.

| >>877753 Egypt is africa

| >>877785 Yeah I'm a huge fucking dumbass

>>877757 We should do this in the U.S. too. This video by Britmonkey shows a possible solution.

>https://youtu.be/4ZxzBcxB7Zc

ITV he just says that we should build more houses.

| >>877756 I assume it is.

| >>877786 Ohhh I watched that video essay already, it's quite good and interesting.
Indeed, we should build more houses.
But what's really stopping us from doing so?

| >>877795 Zoning laws. Also NIMBYs. There's this thing called the missing middle that's lacking in North American cities. About Here, Not Just Bikes, and Oh The Urbanity! made great videos about this subject. Kinda funny how they're all from Canada.

| Bro, that trolling start be boring, just stop, no one laugh

| Just came back from watching BritMonkey's Georgism video, and now I think a lack of land taxes is also probably contributing to the housing crisis as buyers sit on unused plots to avoid paying property tax and bloat the real estate market as space becomes a premium in cities.

| >>877859 I laugh.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1656762262

This thread is permanently archived