This thread is permanently archived
Left and right are both ideology cocksuckers with no life

| Stupid bitches that life for ideals that will only fuck them over
Retarded drama queens that believe they're living in a time of war
Hate both of them

| true

| i already am sucking on the cock all the time
the name of this cock is ideology

| How do you fix things then. You have to be one or the other depending on what you want fixed.

| interesting take but
sucking cock is good
ideology bad
take the L >>0aeceb sucking cock is great second only to getting railed in the ass

| >>872708 You improve the world then seeing as you have such a big brain.

| I fucking hate all of them but if the party war happens i would rather be with the right because they actually know how guns work

| >>872855 Shoot some cum in your mouth.

| >>872855 "My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do

... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here."

| >>872876

lol this reference.

| >>872876 oh god. him.

| Ideology criticism is never free from ideology itself. Promoting an ideology which denies being an ideology is a cheap trick but unfortunately also part of the game. Ideology free politics would be some kind of political singularity, which is a goal that leads to nowhere since it is impossible to achieve.

OPs ideology is a variation of the so called "horseshoe theory", invented by bourgeois reactionists to play down dangers of right-wing ideologies while demonizing the left.

| >>87270
>Retarded drama queens that believe they're living in a time of war
Unfortunately, we're always living in times of war as long there are people that lead them. Wars are real, they aren't imagined - even if they are justified by imagined things such as nationalism, racism or religion.
And class struggle (a.k.a the fundamental interest conflict between capital and labour) is real, no matter if people believe it or not. Resolving it could be the key to end other conflicts.

| >>873343 >>873346 Look at this faggot

| "Left" and "right" don't even make sense as categories, they're flimsier than usual for political labels. Anyone that identifies as either one doesn't know what they're talking about. The axis that is actually important is authoritarian/libertarian. It let's you know who will force their ways on you, regardless of the justification they want to use.

| That's why I'm a radical extreme centrist.

| >>873538
So you think the deficits of an one-dimensional model can be solved by replacing it by anonther one-dimensional model?
Of course "left" and "right" makes sense as categories, if you know the historical origin and usage of those terms.
It describes the following antagonisms: republicanism-monarchism (originally)
progressive-reactionist
elagitarian-elitarian
liberal-conservative
authoritarian-libertarian

| Nah Op is mentally deficient, right wingers are straight up cunts bitching out at anything that moves. Actual leftists are pretty non-existent at this point. Centrists and your general public have been groomed to be directionless consumers and have become highly inhibited in terms of social and economic development.

| >>873652 spoken like a true lifeless ideologue
Congratulations you deserve that bad dragon dildo that's in your ass right now

| >>873588
In reality those antagonisms occur multi-vectorial. This means that people and movements may have both, left and right characteristics/elements in their world view depending on the subject and political environment. For example some monarchs managed to save their monarchies through republicanist reforms. And once they achieved their goals, todays progressives may become the next reactionists (it occurs rarely the other way around, thought)

| >>873671
Lol OP has got some strong fetish tendencies toward anal :P
>>873821
I mean mostly true, currently most people are simply right wing or moderately right wing. These supposed leftist characteristics usually exist hollowed out policies which are purposely poorly implemented and meant to fail, to affirm right wingers sensibilities that application of such policies are unfeasible. Typically.

| >>872856 Shoot some cum in my mouth

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1655770300

This thread is permanently archived