danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
A gentle reminder...

| >Freedom is always and exclusively freedom for the one who thinks differently
--
p. 109 "The russian revolution - a critical appreciation (1920) by Rosa Luxemburg (Murdered in 1918 by people who thought differently)

| So true and based, let me just take a piece of danzig tho.

| Civilization requires you to give up some freedom for the sake of the general good. Spoiled peole use 'freedom' to cover selfishness. Demanding the freedom to not wear a mask or get a vaccine is not valid - you do not have the freedom to drive thru a stop sign - well, actually, you do, but if you do, you have to face the consequences - like a fine or loss of your licence. You refuse to wear a mask or get a vaccine, fine, then don't try to enter the store or go to work.

| We would still have polio and smallpox if these selfish anarchists had their way years ago. We could well be over Covid by now if more people had worn masks and got vaccinated.

When masks where first recommended it was explained that they protect others - when Trump heard that, he thought "Well, who cares about THEM?"

To those who want to government in their life, to do whatever they want, I suggest Somalia.

| To those who want no government*

| Please be more gentle!

| >>d01430
I wear no masks, got no vaxxes, and I go out to work daily and with friends weekly. Keep praying for your hall monitor fantasy where people are punished for not being good little sheep, I'll stay living rent free in your head and vax free in the real world.

| >>816346 trans rights

| >>816346
trans rights

| Trannies will never recover from their own rates of self obliteration.

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1640174330

This thread is permanently archived