danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Obligatory pregnancy registration in Poland is possible

| https://bezprawnik.pl/obowiazkowa-rejestracja-ciaz/

I couldn't find an article in English because this is still a proposition, but given it's been proposed by the current rulers it means that it'll most likely go through. It's a part of antiabortion law that's been the worst in the entire Europe. People don't really get a choice in the matter anymore and yet no one cares. I feel abandoned just like my grandparents were in 1939. No one gives a fuck about what people go through here

| Another Pole here.
I know it's a difficult thing to do - trust me, I'm going through it myself - but you have to leave.
Even the US is better than this. Sweden is even better if you can learn the language.
Powodzenia.

| Do you have an abortion fetish or something?

| I stil don't understand how Poland hasn't been kicked out of the EU. Offer Poles to come to proper countries, then kick all the others away and let them live in their stupid society and destroy themselves.

| >>807225
I'm sorry you have an abortion fetish.

| >>807244
I'm sorry your mom didn't have one.

| >>807246 C-C-C-C-OMBO BREAKER!

| >>807246
So you admit you like to kill babies, isn't that interesting!

| >>807257
I mean, that's not even adhom, you're just calling me based.

| >>807259
As long as they're black that's okay.

| It's a shame, all the poles I've met are pretty based. But i suppose that's a selection for those that manage to leave.

Sad slav squat salute my polish friends.

| >Obligatory pregnancy registration.

...What the fuck.

| Can someone explain to me what is a Obligatory pregnancy registration???

| >>807294
Whenever you go in for a checkup, the doctor is obliged to note your pregnancy status.
If the doctor suspects pregnancy, they must register that pregnancy with the national health service.
Which is fair until you consider Poland has the continent's most restrictive abortion laws, besides perhaps Malta.

| Good tbh

| >>807297 Ok now I understand the situation better, thanks.

Honestly, Poland is too conservative for their own good.

Pd: Poland can not into space.

| But there is nothing wrong with this unlike you like to murder babies.

| >>807322 That's bait

| >>807342
No, literally, the only reason someone would be mad at this is because they wanna kill children. Like, wtf?

| "OOOH NOO, NOW I CAN'T COAT HANGER MURDER SOMEONE, NOOOOO!"
Like, fuck off sluts

| The bait comments have been too many, now nothing is real. Return to coat hanger.

| This is fucked up. Religious fundementalism is really strong in Poland, no?

>>807397
Pretty sure most braindead baits are from that same miserable NEET who's been spouting random nonsense since the pandemic started.

Pretty funny watching him share his intense opinions though, considering how ultimately clueless he is. Can't tell the difference between evolution and natural selection and stuff like that.

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1637806165

This thread is permanently archived