danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Remember gurls, Hell doesn't exist.

| Because a benevolent God would be incompatible with a place for eternal torture made by the same God.
So don't worry too much about Hell!
And keep being an ethical human just because you want to!

| Hell exists and we're in it. God is not benevolent, He hates us.

| >And keep being an ethical human just because you want to!
Ethical, unethical, at least one of them gives me results. And the results will make me happy.
Sorry, not sorry.

| Hell and heaven do exist. We are living on them.
Our lives can be like hell sometimes, and sometimes we feel like we are living on heaven.
We can make our own destiny. We can choose if we want to live in hell or heaven.

| So I can kill and rape as many people as I want and nothing will happen to me as long as I'm never found out?
Nice. So many mass evil people that got away with their acts now rest peacefully, in eternal satisfaction.
Don't worry about hell

| >>806342 idk about you fren, but I've been living as a ethical human and that's what gives me the most benefitial results for me chief.

| >>806345 Not always. Not always we can decide if we live in "heaven" or "hell" in this life.
Sometimes, good people end up living a hellish life.

| >>806373 Ethics has nothing to do with Religion or God.
Atheist people can be ethical and good humans just because they believe it's right.

| He'll is real and it's inside us all.
We are our own devils.

| >>806405
Well I don't give a shit about ethics, so if there's no downside for me I'll just be doing whatever the fuck I want.

| I know some people who have built their own personal hells. They're all unhappy, spiteful, conspiracy theory-proned NEETs.

| >>806403 I mean, I gave ethics a good try, and it left me alone on the streets.
I've got a pretty good life now, and even someone who I'm somewhat? sure? loves me. The result of my personal experience is, fuck ethics. All my homies hate ethics.

| Your life is only comfortable because of the ethics of other people.

If you want to live in an unethical place, try moving to Afghanistan or Iraq etc etc

| >>806445
Who cares?

| >>806451
Literally everyone who hasn't given up on life. You know, people who aren't losers.

| >>c22e5b this is very true, i agree with you. This only makes us wonder, why do good people suffer? And why bad people remain unpunished?

| >>806462 Exactly! That's my point!
If there's a god out there (if god really exists) Then God really doesn't care about us at all.
And if there's a god that doesn't care about ut, why would we should worship that god?

| nothing matters and that is why we should live smarter and not harder.

| >>806485 "Maybe God just doesn't give a shit? " (c) G. Carlin

Like G. Carlin said: you can reverend the Sun..

[Praise the Sun! \o/]

| There is no superman in heaven, and there are no other deities either..

.. unless.. The Lord of Nightmares!

| Seriously, God does not exist in objective reality. This is a fact, it will take a long and tedious time to expand the proof, Klim Sanych has dealt with this question well, although he missed the option "God created the world from himself (or only from a part of himself)." Even with the latter, it is not possible to somehow build the possibility of its ( god) existence.

| >>806501 IMPORTANT: the question "does God exist?" is incorrect (the answer to it is always "yes"), the correctly asked question "Does God exist in objective reality?", see the answer to it at the beginning of the message.

| >>806501 ROMANS 1:20: For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

| Please do not derail the main topic of my thread. The debate of the existence of god is mostly useless.
We are discussing that even if god exists, god can't be benevolent because of all the undeserved suffering of humans, and/or their lack of action.

So in that case, god wouldn't be worthy of worship/praise.

| I think that faith can be a cultural thing too. Look at the sects of African religions born under the nose of Catholic authority. They build hope as a community and it benefits them. There are also non religious cultural Jews. Maybe it's less about God in the sky and more about God in each other, you know?

| >>806546 Yeah!
That's something I agree on!

| >>806340 but i want being punished~

| >>806744 self flagellation for the owo God? now that's worthy of worship

| Hell is when you don't get to have sex for a day.

| >>806762
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFl4QKl0WSE

| >>806508
God is benevolent because he suffers with us. Hell is not a place, one has to deliberately misread the bible to come to the conclusion that there is a hell where people are sent to suffer for eternity. Instead, the gospels make it clear that hell is a state of mind, a way of being that keeps you from God.

On the question of suffering in this life, God gives no guarantees precisely because what makes a good life (at least in regards to God's will) is unconnected to pain.

| >>806759 go- who? I want it for my pleasure of course!

| >>806765 Then God is a fricking masochist.
I, as simple human being, can imagine 100 worlds were life would be good and bearable for everyone, with very little suffering.

| >>806803
I wonder if a lot hinges on that "simple human" bit. I think back on when I made similar assertions and wonder if I wasn't being a little conceited. As how could I ever definitively make such decisions on what is best for the immortal soul?
(soul used a bit loosely)

That said, I have deep sympathies for your perspective; Christ himself became an atheist on the cross for similar reasons. Who knows, maybe losing faith is as deep a connection to the divine as finding it?

| >>806505 Hm.. this can be interpreted as the case mentioned above.. but alas..
>>806508 >The debate of the existence of god is mostly useless.
True, including due to the fact that faith and proof are in completely parallel planes (do not intersect).
>god can't be benevolent..
So... praise the Sun! \o/
:D

| "The sun is visible, okay?
It gives you light, food.. sometimes skin cancer, but hey, at least we do not burn people because they think otherwise.. " G. Carlin (not an exact quote, but the main point).

| Welp, I'm just gonna praise the sun.
\[T]/

| >>806840 Supposedly, we are humans that can use reason and logic, if we supposedly were made similar to God, then God SHOULD be a lot more logical than us.
If the god that most religious people believe in is illogical, I'm not going to take it as a serious god, nor a god worthy of worship.

| And remember, your faith is your business (problem). Just do not bumping it out making yourself a special, you are not, but like all

Total number of posts: 39, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1637633015

This thread is permanently archived