danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Do you think corona would be over if we treated it like plague?

| I mean utterly quarantine any area where it pops up and such. Surely if lethality of rona was near 100% there would be stricter measures than we have now

| >like plague
Let people die.
That is how it stopped, because people either were immune, or they keeled over, just the way they deserved it.
I support this measure, we should start treating corona like the plague.

| >>805564
Based.
Most everyone - even the immunosuppressed - have received the vaccine by now. The remaining however many percent deserve a drawn out, painful death without the comforts of healthcare.

| >>805605
You think there was a vaccine against the plague?
Idiot, by vaccinating we are protecting weaklings. They are precisely the ones who must die in order to achieve immunitarian supremacy.

| >>805488
If we quarantined ourselves shortly after the outbreak in order to limit the spread then yes, we could've defeated Covid-19. That's easy to say with the benefit of hindsight though. At least I hope we collectively learned something for the next time this will happen, because it will 100% happen again.

>>805564
Poland suffered significantly less setpacks from the plauge due to their good hygiene standards and early quarantines. Pretty based actually.

| >>805644
Maybe... But still not immunity-inducing, and does not address artificial weakling protection argument... So where's my _glorious__evolution_ in this?

| >>805644
They're also enjoying a fourth wave now because the country is populated by right-wing, vaccine-resistant retards.
Slavs were a mistake.

| >>805645
If we isolated the disease early we could've focused on reacing immunity in affected regions first. Now that we have to reach worldwide immunity among troll-farms and antivaxxers, it's nigh on impossible.

The rest of your post is just braindead drivel. I recommend you approach the concept of evolution with a more scientific mindset, if you truly want to know what it's all about. It'll make life in the 21th century a lot easier!

| >>805646
You're comming of as pretty sweaty yourself tbh

| >>805646 >>805644
The right wing would have closed the borders...

| >>805647
Evolution is humanity throwing bodies at the wall and seeing what sticks. The weak die, the strong survive and they make children, not the weaklings. Fuck your condescending attitude...

| >>805648
There are 25 million doses readily available for distribution, but nobody's even sending them out because why bother?
Could've sent them to fucking Zimbabwe, at least they'd be grateful for the opportunity.

| >>805649
Uh... As per my earlier post, that's easy to say with the benefit of hindsight.

>>805650
That's not what evolution is. Seriously now, improve your mindset and improve your ability to understand reality.

| >>805651
And in your brain this is somehow related to ethno-linguistics?? Pretty stupid desu.

| >>805652
>That's not what evolution is
WEAK GENES GET PASSED ON LESS OFTEN OVER TIME SINCE THEY ARE MORE LIKELY TO INFLICT DISABILITY TO REPRODUCE TO THE BEARER, SUCH AS DEATH

| >>805654
At least read the wiki page before trying to correct others, lol. https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

| >>805658
I wanted to say HALLELUJAH MOTHERFUCKER to getting actual sources instead of "nu uh dudde trust me", but then I realized it's wikipedia. Sigh

| >Evolution in organisms occurs through changes in heritable traits—the inherited characteristics of an organism
And what happens if those organisms die without reproducing? Where do their genes go?

| >>805679
They get teleported to the backrooms, duh.

| >>805678 Are you still living in the 2000s? People like you still exist? Wow. Sad.

| How did my post got to evolution debate, wtf. By the way I'm pretty sure "letting the weak die" is natural selection, by which humanity is unaffected for several thousand years by now.

Anyways, what I meant by the post is that there are many cases of plague every year, but it doesn't spread worldwide. I guess rona is more difficult to identify and spreads faster.

| I wonder if the economic damage from hard shutdown for a month or two would be bigger than what we have right now, with half-assed shutdowns here and there for now almost two years

| >>805685 >>805686
Your threads gonna die unless we yell at each other

| Accidentally eugenics thread...
Damn...

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1637346980

This thread is permanently archived