danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Are you thinking that will Corona end?

| I'm starting little bit thinking that it won't dissepear, and that it will become something as aids and last here forever.. what is your opinion?

Are you thinking that in 2025 we will still wear face masks?

Will corona revaccination after months become something common as regular doctor's checks?

Will we identify yourself on places like restaurant, airports etc.?

Honestly i don't feel bothered now, i have high patience [1/2]

| but honestly, it's for me hard to imagine that will be here for example 2030, and political system, news talks, way how administration works now will still last as now, and honestly i more believe that society will sabotage this kind of system and transform democracy in anarchy. I have no idea when, but i feel that people won't follow this kind of system forever. But at same time i'm thinking about that Corona probably really can't be stopped, it can be maybe reduced, but for [2/x]

| Covid isn't a bioweapon, but politicians will make it one.
A good crisis cannot ever be wasted.

| Furthermore, I love sex. [2/x]

| economical and populistic price. Honestly, i feel that this kind of situation is really easily predictable for 2-3 years horizon. But something inside me is telling that countries will must make stable law system customised to corona what will people being able to accept. but i feel that requested face-masks and sudden changes in law will lead to destabilisation of countries [x/x]

| >>804636 i doesn't tell anything about corona would be bioweapon, if it would be, is really cheap one. I doesn't underate it, just i'm talking about political discourse. I feel that way how politics works since 2020 is causing destabilisation, and that this kind of government probably can't last forever. If it would keep exists in this way for 10+ years, i would be surprised.

| I don't know anyone who had it in person, though I just sit all day in my home, no friends and the only person I see is cashier at local store. NEET is comfy, but it might fuck up my reality.

Did you meet anyone with covid?

| >>804847 i was like that since march 2020 to october 2021.. now i must physically 2 days in week go to uni.. but honestly i barely talk with my own family.. i probably never have friend's talk

| >>805200 Covid-19 is a coronavirus. Another extremely common coronavurus is influenza, a.k.a. the common flu.

One of the common traits of coronaviruses is that they readily mutate. So no, it won't ever be going away completely. Just like the flu, we'll adapt our society a bit and just deal with it as a fact of life.

>>804847 I had it in the first wave, and it wasn't really any different from having a cold for two weeks. BUT I also have a friend who died from complications.

| Corona is my favourite beer brand, so I will always support their company. I am an alcoholic, as well as many others out there. Corona beers should be in production until the end of time.

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1637175297

This thread is permanently archived