danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Covid is probably causing Alzheimer's

| https://alzres.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13195-021-00850-3

| Basically this is a medical study on people who have had a mild or severe case of Covid.

A medical machine learning software identified the damage done by Covid as the precursor to dementia. The link is the source.

It's not a news article, it's the proof that you should wear a mask and get the vaccine, regardless of what the news says.

People who had the vaccine didn't have the pre-dementia damage.

| Alzheimer's gives me the fear. Absolute fucking nightmare fuel of a disease I'd never want to get.

| So people who've failed to protect themselves from the pandemic are not only getting long covid symptoms now, they're going to get even longer covid symptomss later?
Incredibly based.
Get fucked, normies.

| So all of the antivax people are fucked, nice, I see this an absolute win!

| >>798487 If anything, those suffering from uberlong-covid due to stupidity will become a drain on healthcare and welfare, so we get fucked anyways

| >>798490
Nah, their shorter lifespan will save the state money in the long run. It's the same with smoking. People complain that smokers are a drain on healthcare etc but the early deaths even things out.

| >>9a67f1 >>1c73e8 >>7d52c5 you gurls are aware that some people cant vaccinate due to allergies or being auto immune and that not all people who didnt get the vaccine are antivaxxers and might live in places where the access to the vaccine is hard.

| >>798501
Yes. Does that change how we view antivaxxers? No.

| It also reduces IQ, with bigger losses with stronger symptoms. Nothing surprising though, we've known for a long time that it had neurological impacts, that was obvious.
But indeed, thinking it's "fair" is stupid because you can't avoid catching covid, only reduce chances of it and dangerous forms, but in the end if you go out of your home you are part of the problem as well. And a dick to people who can't afford to stay at home.

| I didn't ask for a plague to kill off the stupid people, but since there is a plague, then hey at least it's killing off stupid people

| >>798501
Are YOU aware that people with auto immune disorders suffer ABSOLUTE ZERO percent increased risk from the vaccines, right? Stop spreading FUD.

Are YOU aware that people with allergies are at an increased risk from dangerous symptyms because anti-vaxxers refuse to protect them?

Of course you didn't know that, you covid-apologist waste of air.

| I want people who have covid to have sex with me so I can have orgasms that I would forget having due to the dementia getting transmitted to me so I can keep having sex.

| >>798586 yeah, because people with auto immune disorders are already at 100% risk from any kind of infection, so there's no percentage increase lmao

| >>798586 >Are YOU aware that people with auto immune disorders suffer ABSOLUTE ZERO percent increased risk from the vaccines, right?

>>798611 said it best, you played yourself

>Are YOU aware that people with allergies are at an increased risk from dangerous symptyms because anti-vaxxers refuse to protect them?

They are at risk independent of vaccination, people who got vaccinated can stil spread covid, vaccines raise immunity.

| >Of course you didn't know that, you covid-apologist waste of air.

Thats just plain rudeness with zero basis.

| >>798638
*facepalm*

| The study does say people prone to have alzheimer's are at risk due to brain damage covid causes

It's not really causing it, just increase chances of proccurring >>e438eb

| >>798580 based

| >>798729 important distinction.

| NONE of you have read the paper
NONE

| >>800120 laughts in>>5fc45a

| LaUgHtInG

| Listen to everywhere at the end of time and then come back to this post and reply to it.

| >>800416 That name reminds me of a nice tune and melody... But I can't quite remember why and when I listened it.. Did I forget it?...

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1636173704

This thread is permanently archived