danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Polish Trump Wall

| https://www.euronews.com/2021/10/27/poland-s-senate-to-vote-on-350-million-wall-along-belarus-border

| The poles have always been based and aryan, like banning the existence of the LGBTQ soup harder than Russia. The Germans invaded because they were jealous of how pure they were. If only they could go into space and escape the only place the isn't corrupted by capitalism.

| >>798331
Just keep in mind we'd happily hang autists like you as well.
t. a Pole

| These nutty anti immigration policies are always showboating displays that in reality are a logistics nightmare costing tax payers billions more than it would take just housing people.

Australia is a prime example if you peel the curtain back.

| Also if people want less refugees how about we stop carpet bombing and invading countries non stop? Even Afghanistan we invaded smashed the place up then went "lol bye" leaving them to the wolves and when that creates new waves of imagination we,ll whine again with not a touch of irony.

| >>798344 *slow claps*

| >>798344 based. I'm polish too

| >>798495 Not something to be proud of considering what your country is doing though.

| >>798541
Maybe he's proud of the honorable and good stuff his country is doing? The world isn't black and white, you know, so stop trying to put people down.

| >>bf4980 You're right g/u/rl.
I also want to add that the World Population is aging real fast. Especially in semi-developed and first world countries.

And all of those countries that have anti inmigration policies WILL be BEGGING for more inmigrants because of their old population.

| >>798581 Getting pride from things that are a big problem is not so good. To vaidate Godwin's law, nazis improved science a lot. Yet if someone is proud of nazis, it's a problem.
And well, the comparison isn't even so far fetched considering the behaviours of Poland lately.

| >>798632
Wow, are you training for the 2021 Olympic Games freestyle event of arbitrary thought?

| >>798644
I mean, she's right though.

| Even Hungary looks like it's got a chance of turning back into a democracy.
Poland has never left the 1920s, mentally speaking.

| We're even about to make a shitflinging festival with Germany over coal. Which is something that already happened in 1925.
History is very much repeating.

| >>798663 >she
He'll never be a woman.

| >>798679
You need to go back.

| There's nothing wrong with loving your countries, but in such cases like Poland, the patriotic person has to be aware that their current government isn't even for Poland, but for someone else (doesn't apply only to today. It's the case since the end of WWII and despite governments changing, their goals aren't). If they fail to realize it, and suck the foreign dicks, then no wonder it's still fucked totally.

| >>798679 Ah, I see you're a newfag. Welcome. In case you hadn't realised, everyone here's a girl. Men don't exist.

| >>798799

Males are a government sysop to sell testosterone pills and make all of us gay (toward men).

| Poland is based. The rest of the world is not.

| >>799174 Sounds more like they are big Shireoaks scared of getting the cooties off teh gayz

| >>799188 shitebags

| >>799024
Hah! Shows what you know! My boyfriend would argue that.

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1635611341

This thread is permanently archived