danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
The tories

| What are your thoughts on the uk Conservative party aka the tories?

| They used to have a conservative political stance in the pats but nowadays they're ç̸̹̙͉͕̬̬̣̖̞͈̩̩̲̭̆̃͑͐̀̓̿͂̂̃̅͆̚̚͠o̸͈̗̍̐̾̅̂͌̏̀̈́̓͆͌̇̒͊̈́͂͐̒̕͠ŗ̸̛̞̣͇̟͓̗̍̋͂̊́̈́̆̅̏͆̎̚͘ŕ̶̛̛̪͓͖̣̪͖̳̭̪͎̙͖̟͔̝̦̺̣́̇̓̆̇̅̇̉̑͒̇̆́̽̌́͐̿͘͠ͅͅu̷̪̫͚͕̬̜͂͐̎̔͠p̴̜̯̙͉̈́̑̂͑̓̉̑̋̋́̍̓̈́̅͐͗͑͋̍̀̾̃̕̕͘͜͝t̴̨̞̫̎́̊̇́̀̆̄̊̈́̅̓̚̕̚͠͠ḛ̶̢̢̨̢̤̮̣̥͈͎̙̫̫̥̼̞̖͔͈̎̀̈́͂̓̔͆̄̔̔̎̿́̎̕̕͜͝͝d̷̨͖̰̟̺̘̩̦̝̥̗̦̼͖̠̯͔͂̿͜

| Thanks Zalgo

| Would turn the country into a neofeudalist shithole if someone let them, and funnily enough the electorate is literally doing that right now
God save the UK, for they sure aren't saving themselves.

| Boris isn't the worst one when you consider arch fascist Patti Patel or MUH CULTURE WAR Oliver Downden.

| Also want to smash public broadcasting such as privatising channel 4 for criticising the government and putting money behind an astroturfing campaign to get the BBC shut down.

| >>787474 Not even joking you just need to do basic Google search to find defund the BBC is funded and run by Conservative party plants.

| I have a lot of criticism of the big black cock I mean the bbc but seeing what happened to the US media landscape in the 80s I dread what comes after it's completely axed.

| Leftists don't like the bbc because they've platformed anti trans groups a few times[Which is down to Tim Davie being in charge and bending to the governments "anti woke" line] and the right already hate it because they think it's an evil marxist globalist anti white news org.

| bri'ish "p*ople"

| >>787527 imagine thinking England was a real place

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1631485142

This thread is permanently archived