danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Isotopes in Stalactites May Link Intensifying Thunderstorms to Global Climate Variability

| Were you aware of this? Of course you weren't. You only think about yourself.

| >You only think about yourself
Yes, I do.

| >>769231 well fuck you two, not everyone has the time or resources to be aware of every research out there, and at least post a source if you want people to be aware of it

| >>769250
The suggestion that isotopes in stalactites may link intensifying thunderstorms to global climate variability should by this time indubitably appertain the peoples accustomed awareness thus distributing a source should and will be a superfluous, redundant deed that serves aught but to expenditure my much valued of moments, of which I have plenty.

| What is this stupid shitpost lol

| >>769273
I will now spitefully share the source because your comment displeased me.
https://www.sciencealert.com/increasing-thunderstorm-intensities-have-been-linked-to-abrupt-shifts-in-past-climates

| >>769270 and you could have saved a lot of time by just saying you are too lazy to post a source, actually you would save a lot more time if didnt even bother to make a scientific thread since you cant even be bothered to post a link to the article without some shitty bait that calls your condiscending ass a troll.

| >>769274 well ops dumbness aside, that was a pretty cool read, being able to sorta read the pattern in thunder storms with relatively low cost and even seeing how climate change influences them can be a pretty good thing to figure out the workings of the planets balance

| >>769275
That's the joke.

| >>a67110
You are the very definition of a wet blanket.

| >>769277 it was all a joke, classic.

| >>a67110
Ah, the ever antagonistic midia-kun with his trademark hostility and general cluelessness. How's the weather in the Onega peninsula? Gotten attacked by any polar bears yet?

| >>769299 not me again

| >>769299
R E N T
F R E E

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1624870740

This thread is permanently archived