danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
John McAfee dead

| I guess he died as he lived through speculation on his death is going to be wild.

| He lived a crazy life I guess

| He was 70+ and was about to get extracted to USA, so he hang himself.

| I think he was planning on suicide and hyped it up as a conspiracy of the government wanting him dead as his last work of chaos since he was always batshit crazy

| The nigga even posted a video in 2019 with a new tattoo saying that if he is ever found dead that tattoo has the name of his killer

| one of the most based motherfuckers to ever walk the planet. I already miss him

| Rip Joseph Joestar.

| Mc Cafe killed McAffee with their breakfast combo

| he tweeted about having data on a dead man's switch. The kind people would kill over. Could also have been bullshit givin he's a madman. Apparently faked his death like twice too...

IDK, I think he did it and got nothing, like, he just stacked the deck to be a conspiracy.

Won't know unless some data drops or not.

| >>768602

It would be in keeping with his ego to make his death questionable for time immemorial. Like a form of immortality.

So I wouldn't be surprised if he committed suicide for real.

| Any word on the 31+TB data drop tied to Etherium Token $WHACKD he tweeted about being on a deadman's switch?

| >>768784 it will likely take a month for that switch to trip, but there has been a large amount of encrypted data (around 50 tb worth) in a few of my colleagues datacenters that started being cloned and seeded the day his Facebook account did that q thing

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1624675065

This thread is permanently archived