danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Scottish independence

| Thoughts on this? Should they go for it given the chance?

Honestly with how openly corrupt the uk gov is now and pulling out the single market doesn't seem like anything to lose.

Even then putting union Jack's on Scottish produce, showing contempt to other nations of the UK, the idea of this equal partnership of nations feels dead in the water.

| Won't happen, the fact it wasn't unanimous before shows thay still love jack. Or don't believe they could go at it alone.

| >>766838 it wasn't through it was around 40+ to 50+ and moods have changed since 2014 with brexit not helping matters as Scotland voted against it. One of better together promises was vote no to protect Scotland place in the EU.

Plus the pro indy parties have taken election after election since 2014.

| >>9632ac i appreciate your facts and logic but the wiki polling still shows a 5% in favour of cucks.

I don't know why they love boris's mutton chops so much.

| If they can sustain themselves without the rest of the UK, totes.

| They should leave the sinking ship. But then what? Stay independant? Or join the other sinking ship named EU?

| >>767057
What has EU done that constitutes it a sinking ship in your opinion?

| I'm not entirely sure on the situation of Scottish Independence, but I heard of an interesting scenario some time ago that if Scotland did get independence they might be politically recognized as a Nordic information. Anyone know the story about that and why?

Also if Scotland does get independence - will that also have an effect on Northern Ireland?

| FREEEEDOOOOM!

| >>083910 Vikings made homes and integrated for a time in Scotland? Maybe?

The same effect the EU wanted to avoid I guess. If Scotland can why can't we type of thing.

| Scotland deserves to be free and has for a long time

| >>767398
>they might be politically recognized as a Nordic information.

I assume you meant to type "formation" instead of "information"?
As a member of a nordic country with a vetted interest in our inter-parliamentary nordic politics, this is the first I've ever heard of it, and I sincerely doubt the seriousness of the proposed scenario.

| >>767398
This is just my semi-educated guess so don't put too much stock into it but, because of the geographical region of the members of the Nordic Council it's not improbable that Scotland might get an invitation to the council as an observer, but defintly not as a full member.

| >>767822 Yeah you're right. I was half sleep when I wrote that. I apologize.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1624316073

This thread is permanently archived