danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
TIL China controls our animes

| https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2021-05-31/anime-director-shinji-takamatsu-discusses-influence-of-chinese-streaming-on-anime-production-schedules/.173408

Hyberbolic title. I didn't know anime legally streamed in China let alone some studios having to cater to Chinese censorship. The article never mentions censorship but what else would a 3-month content check mean?

| Its not cool when dumb laws of other countries influence harmless enterteinment products before they are even published

| But it does make fat stacks of cash which is also cool. >>f85d42

| >>764278 whats the point of making of making a product worse and a quick buck when you can gather a more long term revenue + a fandom that will buy your merch and spread you work around for free?

| >>764210
Read this as
>Its not cool when dumb jews of other countries

| >>764287 how!? Jews arent even relevant in the anime industry lol

| >>764283
You want to make you investors happy. That's the point.

| >>764324
>investors
As in Jews huehuehue

| >>764324 there is nothing worse than an investor with an agenda, if they are investing to get a revenue back why the fuck would they restrict the product of its creative libert while knowning it would cost on sales? I swear these people dont even have a basic knowledge of the industry they invest into

| So fuck investors and their stupid demands that only end in a worse product that they cant seem to understand how it ruins their stocks in the long run because of their agendas, egos and short term profits

| >>764331
Investors in general don't have much to say about the product aside from the quarterly earnings.

But if you want the Chinese market you have to play by the CCCP rules. It sucks but these animation companies aren't about artistic integrity. It's all about those yen, dollars and euros.

| >>764336 but they have a lot of influence over actvists who put pressure on creators.

And fuck the ccp too, turning enterteinment companies into spyware

| >>f85d42 market share my boi, this isn't the 19th century anymore. Artesians are dead.

| >>764331 remember the magic in a stock is that if it starts to tank you can always sell it to some other sucker and pocket the change you made from when you bought it.

| >>764327
1. Not every investor is a jew.
1.1 There are only a few investors of jewish origin.
1.2 only few of the minority of "jewish" investors identify themselves being "jewish" in the first place.
2. Not every jew is an investor.
2.1 The huge majority of jews aren't investors.
2.2 There are many "jewish" people who don't identify themselves being jewish - and even more wouldn't if not some racist idiots wouldn't put the blame on them for systemic political-economical failures

| >>764327
And last but not least: Despite the ongoing globalization it's still much harder to find "jewish" investors on east-asian markets than on western ones.

| >>f85d42 do you know how economy works?

| >>681341 and you, do you know half of america's elite jewish?

| End Jewish privilege!

| >>764340
implying that the entertainment industry outside the realm of the ccp isn't too about manipulating and control people. Bread and games is neither a new nor an original nor an unique feature of the ccp.

| >>764844
No it isn't. A majority of US elites are white christians (at least formal or by their heritage). Jews only are overrepresented relatively to their popular quota - as they also are/were in europe. It's due to some historical and cultural exceptionality (A nomad tribe from the desserts who can read and write formed a kingdom that was crunched between ancient superpowers resulting in a diaspora. Oh, and their religion became the root of later important superpowers religions)

| >>764844
>>764851
And now stop this antisemitic bullcrap. This thread obviously is about an issue that concerns east asia where obviously no significant amount jews is involved.

Before you answer, please consider that a little jew may be in your head controlling your thoughts. Probably that's a good explanation where your obsession with jews comes from.

| >>765224 Im no implying anything, I only mentioned ccp because somebody else replied to me and used ccp as an example so fuck the ccp

| >>711ab3 also you stop being so naive and judgemental, most people in this thread are trolling and saying dumb stuff just to bait people like you

| Its just a meme you kikel, why does everybodies shekela get in a twist. We're just asking questions, oh but don't take anything seriously kek

| >>765248 I got it. You're a wumao using controversy to deflect criticism away from the ccp. How about moving to mars and never returning. Look it's a red planet!

| >Wants to end White privilege
>Doesn't want to end jewish privilege
KIKE ITT

| >>765244
So in other words, you can't think for yourself and your posts are devoid of substance. Gotcha!

| >>765354 you brought CCP into the conversation at>>764336 I just gave my opinion on the CCP because it does similar stuff to other governments and companies, which is "overly controlling creative freedons at the cost of the quality of the product" Im very much thinking for myself.

| >>765358
That's not what you said at all but OK!

| >>765376 oh shut up, you not understanding context is not my problem

| >>765378
You say one thing yet claim something else entirely as soon as someone proves you wrong. Everyone can see that. It's downright deranged.

| >>765455 derranged? All I said was fuck the CCP for turning some brands into spyware which is a reference to tencent, riot games and tik tok, with the implications that china also censors or changes content of some other brands to fit their rules, which have examples like have you seen chinese terraria? And you took it the wrong way as if Im some crazy dude spreading anti china propaganda. You are acting all derranged with those bursts of anger towards a dumb comment

| >>765459
That's not what you originally said at all... Everyone can scroll up and read your comments, you know that right...?

| >>765462 then what did I say that is so wrong? Ping the comment and explain

| see:
>>765245

| >>765469 really, that post? Like this was a general reply to>>711ab3 since he was replying to the idiots saying antisemist stuff who go from thread to thread to troll

| >>765476
*Swooshing noises*

If you can't see it for yourself then pointing it out any further won't make a difference. As per my earlier post you can't think for yourself and your posts are devoid of substance.

| >>765479 I didnt back track on any of my posts, what I said is what I said to those I replied to, so lets stablish a few things

1. If I didnt reply to you, you dont need to get offended

2. If you will just keep repeating yourself and not actually explain what is wrong, you should just stop replying

| >>765484
Having to scroll up and point out irregularities for someone who keeps changing his narrative is a pain in the ass. You can't teach someone who doesn't want to be teached.

| >>765489 look if you cant explain whatever issue you have with the post that wasnt meant for you, then dont get pissed for others dont understand your anger.

What are you mad for, that I made a serious reply and later on went to call posts in the thread jokes? Well I cleared that out, what I was reffering as jokes were the idiots spouting nazi shit on the thread because a rando was actually taking them seriously, now either explain yourself or shut up.

| >>765491
I already pointed you to it yet it flew over your head. Showing you a second time is a null cause, especially since you'll just change your narrative again.

| >>765494 >you wouldnt get it.

>*Doesnt bother to actually explain it.*

>*gets angry they didnt get it*

Give me fucking break

| >>765497
That's not what happened at all... It's impossible to talk to someone who keeps changing their story like that... It's downright deranged.

| Is this what you mean >>765354 ?

If so, are you so derranged that if the moment somone mentions a side topic and someone replies to the side topic you assume they cant think for themselves? If so, you are an idiot, If someone brings up CCP of course I will talk about CCP its not mindless its keeping the conversation

| >>765500
Nope, that's *obviously* not it.

| >>765499 you know who is worse? Someone who gets mad at others, doesnt explain the issue and keeps reapeating themselves expecting a different answer like donkey struggling on quicksand

| >>765501 well you I dont see my supposed mistake and you wont bother to explain the supossed mistake you saw then the supposed mistake is not real and you are just an idiot railing on a baseless topic

| >>765502
Then stop doing that? As I've said before I have already pointed it out for you.

| >>765505 you didnt, your statements were super vague and unprecise, and since I know the context in wich I replyed to other users, there is no fucking way for me to know whatever apparent hidden mistake I made that has been hammering you head down for the past hours

| >>765508
I'm not even being subtle yet it keeps going over your head ever single time.

| >>765511 you are being subtle,>>d75d4b here, read all you have said out of context and think outside of your own perspective to see if this is in any way shap or form a good explanation and attitude to have when pointing out someone elses mistake

| >>765512
I don't think I'm being subtle at all. I think you're the only one who doesn't understand what is going on. I even pointed it out for you.

| >>765513 if I cant see your point and you cant seem mine lets just end this discussion.

My whole opinion in this thread is, fuck whoever messes up, censors or changes enterteinment products because of dumb laws, steal information, old culture, propaganda or to force creators to comply with absurd rules. The CCP fits some of those and so fuck the CCP, also other institutions that do the same

| This is what really upsets me with the current Hololive situation with Coco. I never watched her, but it's disappointing to see that there's a high likelihood that it's related to her past of crossing the CCP by accident. If it's true that she's being "graduated" now because of past events or because upper management is just too uncomfortable with how outwards she supposedly is with her thoughts, this has huge implications for what we can expect in the future overall. Dark times~~

| >>765570 true and what happened wasnt her fault, it was youtube, but hey lets gang up with probably paid haters and nationalists to harass a japansese woman and the company she wworks just because taiwan was a country on google analytics

| I thought hololive took the high road and ended their partnership with Chinese producers. Am I misremembering?

| >>765591 but the harassement still continues, they even infiltrated moderators on official hololive social media just to ban coco

| >>765592 god damn that's fucked up. Sick people

| Robert Mercer and Rupert Murdoch control public opinion in the anglophone realm. Does anybody care?

| Plus: Walt Disney, McDonalds and Starbucks control urban culture all over the world. Does anybody care?

| >>765854 as far as I know everyone has been hating on holywood and dysney for ruining franchises and recycling stories while adding political messages, I think people are at least starting to care now

| >>765869 I think people are more angry at Disney about their influence on copyright law AND (relating to the thread topic) sucking up to the CCP.

| >>765852 People care more about the evils of these companies than ccp influence. Criticizing China is a relatively new thing.

| >>765869
>dysney

| Free Tibet Taiwan is a country Republic of China kill CCP commies to the hole

| commie's hole OwO

| >>765998
Every worker gets a share.

Total number of posts: 68, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1623515461

This thread is permanently archived