danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Fuck Israel

| All of these Zionist pigs want an ethnostate through genocide.

| Its hard to take a side on this thing, both palestine and israel are commiting atrocities to each other and in one hand you have the fact that israel is essentially stolen land but on the other pro palestine are attacking jewish people even in other countries and spreading antisemitism.

| >>761924
>Hm, I dunno... on the one hand a terrorist genocidal state that obliterates everything it doesn't like, kills children and women, bulldoze familial homes to plant settlements instead, run over a white girl trying to protect such a home from being bulldozed then have their soldier do pancake parties in her memory...

| >Keeps tearing bits of land away from the native people, has the backing of the biggest military on earth, actively tries to control the media, and shoves the antisemite card into the face who anyone who disagrees...
>On the other these guys did call them kikes though...

| >>721774 idk, making military settlements in civilian areas to make their baser harder to spot and using their own people as meat sheilds is kinda sus.

And Im not denying that israel is ideed bad, its just that palestine is also being just a violent and so I cant bring myself to stand to any of the two, in my opinion the better solution due of all of the attrocities commited is to split the land equally and leave it at that.

| >>761938
>just as violent
The point I was making is that that's precisely not the case.
I can provide no solution.

| >>761939
you arent telling me that you support this
https://youtu.be/jMYplN8Y86A?t=273

| >>761939 spreading antisemitism in other countries, using their own people as meat sheilds and bombing civilian areas are just as deplorable and as unreasonable as everything mentioned at>>761934

At this point a cease fire is the only right thing to do since there is innocent people being harmed on both sides and using history as an reason to ran over and destroy one side while removing a bunch of people who just happened to be born in a stolen land just seems too cruel.

| Israel and Palestine should all be gone. I believe in Catholicism

| Fuck Israel and Palestine, they should play Call of Duty instead

| When I turn on the news I only see the evil shit Hamas is doing. When I check social media I see all the evil shit Israel is doing. But that doesn't make it equal. Palestine is suffering way more. Who even tries a land grab during a pandemic?

| I personally have little stake other than the fact that Israel may try to bring the US into it in some awful and annoying way and then we have yet another dumb war for no real reason other than to line somebodies pockets.

| >>761995 US is profiting either way

| >>762063 only the oligarchs my friend. The plebs will pay for everything eventually.

| >>762084 true but if we only call it profit when the plebs get the money I guess there was never profit to begin with

| >>761940
No, I don't support ShortFatOtaku.

| >>761942
Antisemitism at this point is normal.

"Meat shields"? And the ones who are shooting are not at fault?

>just as deplorable and as unreasonable as everything mentioned at>>761934
No.

| >>762089 >Antisemitism at this point is normal

You said it, not me, dont complain when all of sudden they start attacking random jewish people and oh wait...

>"Meat shields"? And the ones who are shooting are not at fault?

Yes they are, why would I deny that? Making military settlements in the middle of a populated area to hide their bases is a coward and put innocent lives at risk, it is a scummy move no matter how you look at it, and hamas have sent missiles to israel too.

| At this point is no good or moral side, both should just stop and treat think about their civilians who are getting the short end of it for no good reason, if you think of all the death and destruction on both ends you realise that the people dont deserve to live at a constant risk of bombing, have a heart and think of the people not the politics and numbers, imgine if it was you country

| >>762097
>Antisemitism
Is whatever they define it as. If you dislike their aggressive measures on civilians they may call you a PLA sympathizer for all you know. I consider it completely normal to hate someone who shoots civilians and bulldozes families' homes.
Don't you?
In my country we have an army base down the road. If Russia nukes the city because of that, are we the ones at fault?

| >>762100
>imgine if it was you country
Imagine it was your house.

| >>762102 so antisemist is justified when SOME jews take over your land? Bombing civilians is justified when settled on that stolen land even if some them were born there and have nothing to do with the conflict? And if base in in a polulated area they should move it period, its wrong and dangerous.

>>762103 a country is way bigger than a house and has a whole nother set of priorities and laws to match the scale

| >>762110
>so antisemist is justified when SOME jews take over your land?
Yes.

Also looks like you really would blame my country if Russia was to nuke the army base and my city with it. The army should just have moved, right?

>a country is way bigger than a house
let's just ignore it then, right?

| Also looks like you really would blame my country if Russia was to nuke the army base and my city with it. The army should just have moved, right?

Both russia and your base would be at fault, you dont put a place prone to be attacked, get into conflict and expect the enemy to avoid it that area because there are civilians there specially if both parties have no problem with bombing civilian areas, both are wrong.

| let's just ignore it then, right?

Yes. Comparing a house and a country is too pretentious because of the scale of conflicts

| >>27a419
I still don't understand why you become antisemist because some jews attack people. You honestly claim you hate/dislike ALL jews because of the action of a few.

>Also looks like you really would blame my country if Russia was to nuke the army base and my city with it.
This is projecting...

| >>762166 uh you should be replying to>>762136 since he is the one who said those things

| My ids in this thread are >>27a419 >>a841ae I had to go out of my house for bit

| >>762153
>the one who gets attacked is at fault for the aggression
And it's the woman's fault if she gets raped.
>>762166
>You honestly claim you hate/dislike ALL jews
When?
>This is projecting...
Yeah, what are you gonna do?

| >>762179 completely different issue rape is not the same as what is happening in the east,

| >>762180
Do you know what a metaphor is?

| >>762182 well a metaphor has have some connection to the original instance, but using rape as an allegory for a very messy conflict about stolen land and the placememt of military bases is too complex to connect to point that if you look at the metaphor in depth it completely falls appart as an arguement because rape is a much more one sided issue to determine who should be at fault.

So tldr: the metaphor is bad.

| >>762187
If you attack someone then you are responsible for the aggression.

| >>762189 YES and I never denied that! I NEVER said israel is good, or that they arent at fault look at the IDs>>288428 >>27a419 >>a841ae check all you want, Ive never said that israel didnt attack anyone, if you think that then you are mistaken, I do not support israel BUT I also do no support palestine and their actions towards the issue.

| Is ADL behind this?

Total number of posts: 35, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1621897776

This thread is permanently archived