danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Anti-Asian Attacks

| Has anyone been a victim of these attacks?

| There are videos and news of it but most times they try to call it a case of with supremacy or some shit like that when a lot of the cases are asian people being attacked by people of many different races.

Its weird how many cases have been sprouting over the weeks tho any attempt to explain it would be a theory or biased speculation

| Another parasitic leftoid conspiracy theory, keep rollin'

| The dangers of letting an orange moron call Covid “gina virus” for a whole year.

Today 46 year old Yong Zheng saw an asian man being attacked in Sunset Park, Brooklyn. He jumped in to help and was fatally stabbed. Zheng, who drove a bus, leaves behind a whife and 2 small children.

| There was also an elderly Asian women who got attacked in NY today. The video showed there was even a security guard there who did nothing.

There were 3,800 anti-Asian racist incidents, mostly against women, in the past year in USA alone.

It’s a significantly higher number than last year's count of about 2,600 incidents nationwide over the span of five months. Women made up a far higher share of the reports, at 68 percent, compared to men, who made up 29 percent of respondents.

| The melting pot experiment has failed.

| On March 16, 2021, Robert Aaron Long opened fire on businesses in the Atlanta area that employ a large number of
Asians. Six of his eight murder victims were Asian women.

Some people are actually buying that Long’s actions were solely over an alleged sex addiction. There are a ton of massage places in the Atlanta area. Why did he only target the ones operated by Asians? It is because he is racist and probably sexist; plain and simple.

| >>748872
A recent study finds that in fact, Christian nationalism is the strongest predictor of xenophobic views of COVID-19, and the effect of Christian nationalism is greater among white respondents, compared to any other respondents.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/01419870.2020.1839114

| >>748872
I have a feeling you're also the kind of guy to protest when people point out that most xenophobia in the US is a white phenomenon.

And a right-wing phenomenon.

Interesting reads:
https://www.vox.com/22321234/black-asian-american-tensions-solidarity-history

www.brookings.edu/blog/how-we-rise/2021/03/11/why-the-trope-of-black-asian-conflict-in-the-face-of-anti-asian-violence-dismisses-solidarity/

| >>748900 Im black and Im not the one tributributing violence to race so shut it with the assumptions

| >>748903
"sure"

| >>92d176
Busted!

| What's sad is he really thinks he's not obvious lmao

| Haha yeah. That's how your brain turns out if you only learn social cues from echo chambers rofl.

| >>748869

Not yet...

| https://i.imgur.com/b1D38Hz.png
https://i.imgur.com/ejR1T9g.jpg

If a post starts with “I’m a black guy and” it’s probably fake.

| fuck this shit thread, we must burn all yanks

| >>748910
Do not take any comment starting with "As a [insert minority here]" comments seriously. Ever.

| >>9ad899 >>b73210 well I did what I could, if saying violence is independent of race is bad then I wonder who are the real racists in society

| >>748918
me

| America please bomb yourselves already so we don't have to deal with you shoving your shit down my throat every fucking step I go.

| >>2d3e1b Based af

| >>748915 Heavily based

| >>748918
Racially motivated crimes are dependent on race. Stop making excuses for it. "All sides" are not the same.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/01419870.2020.1839114

You lying piece of dumdum.

| >>749037 1 racially motivated crimes do not determine if a race is violent

2 those attacks on asian people are recent and there was perpetrators from not just white people

3 these attacks too recent to call it white supremacy and there have been identity policts tensions escalatin between black and asian people, white and asian people and latinos and asian people

4 this all got big around the time countries started to sanction china for their musllin education camps

| Calling it a case or white supremacy is rushed because its sudden new targetting, calling it a case of anti-asian attacks is fine tho because its doesnt still a culprit on a case that is still not known the cause of

| Yanks

| >>749081
>racially motivated crimes do not determine if a race is violent

No one made that claim. Who are you counter-arguing against exactly? Yourself?

> these attacks too recent to call it white supremacy
No one called it white supremacy either. But white supremacy is behind the majority of racially motivated attacks by a large margin. So don't make excuses for them, OK?

| >>749081
>this all got big around the time countries started to sanction china for their musllin education camps

Source? Sounds *very* interesting if there's a correlation.

>Calling it a case or white supremacy is rushed because its sudden new targetting

It's been going around since January 2020 so it's not very sudden. Also attacks against asians has been more common than the norm since the late 30s in America.

| Also btw, no one here called it a case of white supremacy so I don't know why you're so fucking defensive about it.

Oh yeah, because you want to defend white supremacists from harm. I get it.

| I like white supremacy. 40% because it makes faggy yanks mad

| >>749093 who in the right mind likes white supremacists? Dont be stupid, thing is Ive seen people on social media and articles calling it white supremacy and so Im saying what Im saying here dont go creating fantasies of finding the white supremacist where there isnt

| >>749102
Raise your head lol

| >>749102
>thing is Ive seen people on social media

lol

| >The things I've seen on social media is my belief and you BE DAMNED if you question them

| >>749111 what is on the minds of the people is usually more accurate for predictions of crimes than studies and pools

>and you BE DAMNED if you question them

But you are the one damning others who dont agree with you, look >>92d176 Im just expressing my view on the matter and saying explaning the reason for my disagreement, Im not even defending white supremacy, I just belive they are not the real cause of this especially because there were black people hating on asians too

| >look >>92d176
>says 92d176
WRONG BURNER ACCOUNT LINDA

| >>749121
>Im just expressing my view on the matter
So am I? What's the problem.

If you don't want to get clumped into the White Supremacy camp then don't use the same retoric as them.

If you *truly*(lol) are a black individual as you claim you are then answer these questions.

1. Are white supremacy damaging in every way or form

2. The best way to supress white supremacy is to ignore it

3. White supremacy is the 1# cause of racially motivated crimes in USA

| White supremacy in white countries, and the rest of the world is free to rock n roll tbh

| >>749127 I telling them to look at my replies, it wasnt wrong

| >>749128 the biggest problem here is that you cant see anyone with the slightest different opinion than you that you start assuming they are a white supremacyst, just like the people Who see any act of terrorism, political crime and assume its all comming from white supremacists or facists.

You are antagonizing people in you head before they even have the chance to properly explain their views

| >>92d176
so a *black man* could't defy the white supremacy movement even when asked, huh?

I'm now 100% convinced you're black and not defending the white supremacy movement

you truly moved me

| >then answer these questions.

>1. Are white supremacy damaging in every way or form

>2. The best way to supress white supremacy is to ignore it

>3. White supremacy is the 1# cause of racially motivated crimes in USA

I'm sorry but I dont understand the grammar here, are they questions or affirmations?

Also
>If you *truly*(lol) are a black individual as you claim you are

This sounds hella racist, you cant determine race by questions, that implies that race=mindset wtf mydude!?

| favourite moment is when >>749137 did exactly what accused of in>>749132

| I want everyone to notice that he didn't respond to any of the questions presented to him.

If you *truly* were a black repressed man then you would't have defended white supremacy, nor would you have deflected to answer the qeustio wether or not white supremacy is a bad thing.

The sad thing is, you truly think you're not being obvious here. Loser

| >>749142
if he's not black isn't that better for him? it means he's not a twitter nigger

| >>749142 bro I didnt get the "questions" look at what you wrote the, dont be a dick about it

| >>749142 you straight up ignored me saying that I didnt get the questions and started to act like you won somethig, I didnt deflect it I said I didnt get it and I did not defend white supremacy where did I say they are good or that they are fake, I just said that its still to early to say they are the cause of these anti asian attacks because there are cases of black and latinos attackig asians too

| And also because those cases have been hitting the spotlight ever since this became relevant

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-56487162

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/03/22/politics/us-eu-china-uyghur-sanctions/index.html

And there is also COVID going on wich isnt helping, so saying its all in the name of white supremacy is based on more assumptions than fact

| There have been a lot more anti asian attacks going on

https://anti-asianviolenceresources.carrd.co/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/03/05/us/how-to-support-the-aapi-community-iyw-trnd/index.html

And the one below even proves my point that it isnt just white people

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voanews.com/usa/anti-asian-hate-crime-crosses-racial-and-ethnic-lines%3famp

| >im totally a black guy i swear
>i will never admit white supremacy is wrong
>anyone who claims otherwise is the real racist

sounds totally legit

| >>749160
that sounds like something a jew would say

| >>749155
>you straight up ignored me saying that I didnt get the question

Are white supremacy damaging in every way or form? Yes or no?

| >>749171
nigger you can't even form a sentence

| >im a black man and i dont disprove of white supremacy
200 posts later
>>for fucks sake midia-kun get your shit together

| ITT racist got fucking OWNED

| >>749176
HAHAHA YESSH LMAO GET LE OWNED XDDDDD EPIC STYLE U SUPA FUCKED KIDDO IM WIF MY ANTIFAGG KREW AN WE ALL LAFFIN XDDDDDDDDD111

| U MAD GETTIN TROLLED LOLOLO RAYCIZUM IS DED O U CRAI NAZI PEEPEE LOLOLOL 9GAG KLAN

Total number of posts: 58, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1617230613

This thread is permanently archived