danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Europe Vaccines controversy

| I've heard some stuff happening over there about some people getting complications after getting the shot. All I've seen online is people having coagulation issues, but from family over there I've heard that some people develope bad bronchitis or similar issues... and I'm wondering about that.
Also heard that some people got covid even after taking the shot so... what do you g/u/rls thing?

| >I've heard some stuff happening over there about some people getting complications after getting the shot.
Source?

| >>746896 even with the vaccine, you can still catch different strains so it's important to still stay safe. However, the vaccine is still important because it protects against the most common variants. The covid vaccine is probably gonna end up like the flu shot where you are supposed to get it once a year because the flu gets different variants yearly

| >>746896

>>746898

^

Needs sauce, OP.

| https://www.dw.com/en/astrazeneca-german-team-discovers-thrombosis-trigger/a-56925550
AstraZeneca causes potentially deadly blood clots.

| If USA wouldn't want to sell their crappy fracking gas to Europe competing with russia we could have the much better russian vaccine "Sputnik V". But west-european politics is that much devoted to US politics, that they rather inject the crap from those teabag island monkeys with their stupid monarchy who don't even want to belong to europe.

| greetings from east germany btw.

| the vacines cause brain clotting. im not taking any

| >>746898 >>746921 I NEED TO CONSOOM I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT PROOFS

| I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

| I say we take the Bugs Bunny route.

Cut Florida, cut the Eurotunnel, and replace Florida with Britain.

It won't solve any of these problems, but it will grant everyone their wish; the british not being anywhete near Europe.

| Sorry for not posting sauce. I said I "heard" about it so I didn't have any sources other than news channels talking about it.

The bronchitis stuff I mentioned was wrong. There is no such thing going.

| >>746970
Kinda irresponsible to engage in rumor spreading, doncha think?

| >>746956
The British themselves decided not to be part of Europe, not the other way around.

| >>747013
>when you decide to be part of a continent

| >>746990 is it really rumor spreading when I directly ask for confirmation on the matter?
Beside, I'm considering most people on this site are smart enough to fact check and not fall for rumors.

| >>747021
Bruh

| >>747021
Bruh, did you call yourself stupid for not fact checking rumors before spreading them?

What happened to this site? When did it become so fucking dumb?

| ok ok guys i personaly have had the vaccine the one in denmark

and it does have a side effect of making you bed ridden for a day but then its gone.

and afterwards i did have a check and antibodies were confirmed

but yes it does have some problems

| Y'all need [CITATION NEEDED] in your life

| >>746970 >>746990 >>747021 >>747036 >>747044 >>747160
>facepalm
Remember everyone, this is why sauce is mandatory.

| sauce is here: >>746923

| ... y'all need to chill, lol.
Last time I try opening a thread for checking what others think.

Btw, sources are important, yes. But don't jump to conclusion either just because an OP forgot to post them first or doesn't have them at hand. It's not hard to quickly look it up either, specially for a "discussion site."

| >>747257 you'll have no credibility ever with approach like that

| >>747267 one could argue that jumping to the "it's conspiracy theory, fake rumor drama, not way its real STFU GTFO!" is just as bad as not providing source, hearsay is a valid argument its just not as credible as an article or research but it is a something you can search about and debunk yourself.

Btw providing sources is still better.

| >>747271
>one could argue that jumping to the "it's conspiracy theory, fake rumor drama, not way its real STFU GTFO!"

But no one did that... Who's actually jumping to conclusions here?

| >>747267
In a debate or an article you would be correct.
But on a casual conversation or discussion might be a different story.

Like... for example... asking about X subject to see the general thoughts that others might have.

Which is what this post was originally about, but somewhere along the line it turned into a citation argument of sorts

| >>747607
>In a debate.....you would be correct.
>But on a casual conversation or discussion might be a different story
Those are same things. It doesn't matter how you dress it up, ALWAYS CITE YOUR SOURCES

| >>747619 we are on danger/u/

Total number of posts: 29, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1616583986

This thread is permanently archived