danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Bernie Sanders threw his meme on a sweatshirt.Charged $45 for it. Sold out immediately in all sizes. Then donated 100% of of the proceeds to Meals on Wheels Vermont.

| https://store.berniesanders.com/products/chairman-sanders-crewneck?variant=32787050004551

| All he has to do is master meme economics within 4 years.

| That's pretty cool.

| if only he'd sell out ballots

| Bernie is too good for this world. He saw opportunity to make profit, and used that to give it all back to people who need it. God bless, comrade.

| >>734275 Agreed. As a Trump supporter, I would honestly be ecstatic to have him instead of closet pedo Biden.

| I think Bernie would be an ass president but he's not a bad guy at all. A lot of people don't realize that

| >>734793 Who knows? The guy may be a pushover, but at least he's been consistent with his policies. Would be nice to have someone you feel like you can trust, whether to succeed or fail.

| >>734806
>The guy may be a pushover, but at least he's been consistent with his policies.

How can he be a pushover if he's always consistent??

| >>734814 he sticks to his ideals but he lacks in attitude unlike trump who had a bit too much attitude

| I feel the bern.
>>734827
and either bad or no ideals at all.

| I don't really understand people saying Bernie is a pushover when he was able to change policy without legislation. Amazon and Disney adopted $15 min. wage after his town hall.

| >>734789
based

| I heard 2 bullshit opinions that his outfit was misogynistic and an example of white privilege. It gave me whiplash

| >>736205 those are just ridiculous ragebait. they want you to have whiplash

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1612364136

This thread is permanently archived