danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Arizona Republicans File Bill to Punish Abortion Doctors with the Death Penalty

| Republican state Representative Walt Blackman and a host of other GOP lawmakers have introduced a bill that would force county prosecutors to file homicide charges against women who receive abortions and the doctors who perform them.

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/proposed-arizona-law-could-results-in-executions-for-women-who-get-abortions-11527265

| Eloisa Lopez, executive director of Pro Choice Arizona and the Abortion Fund of Arizona, said that the bill is "horrific" and that its 1st-degree murder provision and potential for the death penalty is hypocritical for pro-life lawmakers.

"This just shows us that the people who are against abortion are not really about saving and protecting lives," she said. "They’re willing to turn around and propose having these horrific outcomes happen to women and providers."

| killing babies should be rewarded not punished

| >>733663
Why?

| What race is the baby?

| >>c951a4

human

| >>733695
bcus babies are fuckin STUPID

| >>733695
So yea fuck im, evry man for himself

| >>733663
They'd need to be babies first.
>the bibble
Genese 7:3 life doesn't begin until first breath.
>b-but bibble
bibble never says abortion is wrong and outlines forms and cases for it being done also contraceptives.
The evangs who scream "baby killer" then bomb clinics have never read the bible. I don't suggest listening to them

| >>733866

im believe in jesus and i think killing babies gets a pass and atheists are a bunch of circle jerking fukwads

| >>733861
human? white then. let's keep it

| >>734010
your reply is both pathetic and comical

| >>734014
oh i'm a republicuck now? that's funny. keep going.

| >>734017
oh, you're getting triggered now. funny, keep it up.

| This place becoming more and more the trash heap that 4chan is

| >>734029
weeeeeeak
>>734030
maids are at fault for not banning baiting underage 4chinz cuckolds like him

| >>734029
weeeeeeak
>>734030
maids are at fault for not banning baiting underage 4chinz cuckolds like him

| and also prefetcher for still not having fixed doubleposting.

| >>734035
i hate bait in general but you have some seriously low quality ones there. aren't you ashamed of yourself?

| >>734033 tbh, you guys are just as childish and stupid

| >>734039
pretty telling that you'd pick a bbc cuck 4channer over literally anyone tbh

| >>734041 I said "just as" not "worse"

| >>734043
don't compare me to that cuck, boi...
maids asleep

| >>734044 be better than they are if you dont wanna be compared. You would be way cooler if you contributed to discussions instead of spewing insults and internet lables. Same goes for>>4ef73a and>>9c11a1

| >>734045
where insults? he piled on me and i was like "yeah whatever" and the cuck kept going

| lol

| >>4ef73a you are just as obnoxious

Total number of posts: 27, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1611689091

This thread is permanently archived