danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Republicans no longer want Republicans in the Arizona Republican Party

| Apparently, the Arizona Republican Party has decided that it no longer wants to be affiliated with … Republicans.

There is really no other explanation for the party on Saturday re-electing Donald Trump cultist Kelli Ward as the state chairperson and, then, passing resolutions to censure Gov. Doug Ducey, former Sen. Jeff Flake and Cindy McCain.

| “These resolutions are of no consequence whatsoever, and the people behind them have lost whatever little moral authority they may have once had,” Sara Mueller, Ducey’s political director wrote in a statement after the vote.

“If condoning the president’s behavior is required to stay in the party’s good graces, I’m just fine being on the outs.”

| McCain previously pointed out that Ward “managed to turn Arizona blue in November for the first time since 1996,” adding, “Maybe she should be reminded that my husband never lost an Arizona election since his first win in 1982.”

After voting against the censures, Trey Terry, a state committeeman, said of Ward, “She has set the party up for failure. It’s her circus now, and the clowns have come out.”

| https://eu.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/ej-montini/2021/01/23/republicans-no-longer-want-republicans-arizona-republican-party/6690879002/

| The Republican party will choke on it's own feces, and no one will help them.

| The Democrat party will choke on it's own feces, and no one will help them.

| Both parties will choke on themselves
One will be from excessive power and the other will be for excessive disivion and propaganda

| That's some sub-80 IQ responses ...

| >>733846
That's a sub-80 IQ response ...

| All I see is Rorschach whispering no. Takes a bit more than 80 for that.

| >and the clowns have come out.

This wasn't a call to action, boys.

| [laughs in Canadian]

| Most European conservative parties went trough a similar change a few years ago when the pro-racism & anti-immigration voters split their favored parties between those who accepted such stances and those who disagreed with it.

It left the conservative parties less powerful but lead to many nationalistic parties to a balance of power in their respective senates despite being a minority.

I wonder if the Republican party has the balls to do the same.

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1611797964

This thread is permanently archived