danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
The truth about the Russian's government

| Hello everyone, I have lived in Russia all my life and I want to tell you about how people really live here. I warn you, my English is not very good, somewhere I used Google Teanslator, and somewhere I could just make mistakes. Forgive me for that.

Not so long ago, our main oppositionist and opponent of the existing corrupt government, Alexei Navalny, was detained while returning home from Germany, where he ended up due to poisoning with the Novichok substance.

| The names of the people who were involved in his poisoning are known; it is known that this crime was organized by the current government, Vladimir Putin.
Whatever you hear about Putin is most likely a lie. This man stole our money, gagged those who were against his power and multiplied their wealth. Alexey Navalny is now in custody, he is threatened with trial over a crime that he did not even commit.

| The names of the people who were involved in his poisoning are known; it is known that this crime was organized by the current government, Vladimir Putin.
Whatever you hear about Putin is most likely a lie. This man stole our money, gagged those who were against his power and multiplied their wealth. Alexey Navalny is now in custody, he is threatened with trial over a crime that he did not even commit.

| As evidence of my words, I will leave videos from Navalny's channel about those horrific crimes that have occurred recently (subtitles in English are present). All his activities are focused on the fight against corruption; on his channel there are many other videos that talk about life in Russia, about which most are used to being silent.

https://youtu.be/smhi6jts97I
https://youtu.be/ibqiet6Bg38
https://youtu.be/ipAnwilMncI (most impressive video)

| Alexey Navalny is now in custody, he is threatened with trial over a crime that he did not even commit. On January 23, at two o'clock in the afternoon, everyone who cares about the freedom of Russia will go to a meeting on the main streets of their cities. We are afraid for Alexey, for the future of our country.

| (I'm really scared now, so I made some stupid mistakes, excuse me for that)

| scared of spies? torproject.org

| I know about tor, don't care about it. I am afraid that if Alexei Navalny is sent to prison, then our country will be left without a single chance of salvation. We live very poorly. I can't work because of psychological problems, but I get paid a pension. It is something like 8500 rubles ($ 116) and my relatives help me. And Putin is to blame for everything. Funding for our hospitals is declining, pensions are decreasing, prices for everything are increasing.

| I don't know how to live peacefully

| it's not within my reach to help you with Russian politics...

| I know that this is a problem for my country, I just want no one to think about Russia the way Putin wants. It just always seemed that foreigners didn't perceive Russia that way.
Anyway, I'm doing everything in my power to stop this horror.

| Anyone who pays attention to world politics knows that puttin is just a well covered dictator

| >>732184

From what country do you find people who believe Putin? At least here in the states, most people view Russia negatively, even when you remove the propaganda and racism. It's not like Putin's tried to make your country look better in the west's eyes, unless you count that RT youtube channel, Russia Today.

| >>732235
>>732281
Surprisingly, once my entire generation was for Putin (we were just small and did not understand anything), but the older generation, like my grandparents, still believes that Putin is doing everything right. The bottom line is that it is very difficult to convince such people, and they do not have access to the Internet as it is right (yes, we have disgusting Internet coverage in the country, and the quality of the wiring is simply disgusting).

| This year we adopted constitutional amendments that should give Putin immunity after the end of his presidential term. Apart from immunity, there were other things that should convince the older generation. It was something like The Russian Federation, united by a thousand-year history, preserving the memory of ancestors who passed on to us ideals and faith in God, as well as the continuity in the development of the Russian state, recognizes the historically established state unity

| And can you imagine? A very large number of people seriously voted in favor. Despite the fact that our constitution does not provide for such an amendment procedure.

| The problem is that many do not even have the opportunity to find out, the TV news is lying, that this is all propaganda of Putin and his personality cult. It is so strong that I can't even convince most of my relatives simply because they do not believe that "Putin can be bad." I don’t understand why exactly our country has been seized by such horrific disasters for so many years...
I saw an article that even in African countries life is better economically than ours.

| Dang, you know something is going when even africa has it better

| In our country, the work of scientists, doctors and teachers is low-paid, and in Africa (as in many other countries) these professions are valued. The average salary for a doctor in Russia is 80,000 rubles ($ 1,084), the average salary for teachers is 31,000 rubles ($ 420). Many people receive much less money due to the fact that they do not live in the center of Russia (that is, not in Moscow and nearby cities). This is terrible

| The problem about Navalny is, that he is a western NATO puppet. He only can and will oppose Putin in ways that are good for the west, not for the russian people. Putin is a problem. But he managed to create a situation which will cause more problems if he is no more.
It's also funny how western media keep silent about Sergei Udaltsov. It reads like Navalny is the best and only opposition in Russia. And there also are mentionable oppositional forces that are worse than Putin.

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1611243585

This thread is permanently archived