danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
UK judge refuses to extradite Julian Assange

| https://apnews.com/article/julian-assange-london-espionage-freedom-of-speech-europe-5b148b0b6b9f72a20eedad4218e8227a

The US was rejected by a judge in Great Britain, in wanting to have the Wikileaks founder extradited. Saying, if he was given custody to the US; it would result in him committing suicide. More likely due to his mental health declining

| fucking spooks, man. criminals.

| They already won. They broke him.

| Didn't he throw poop while seeking asylum in another country?

| >>728607
Sounds like an obvious smear tactic by the US elites.

| >>728618

>smear

iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg

| >>728638
Hehe

| Nobody cares anyway. People don't give a fuck about privacy and security, why would they care about him?

| >>727873 oh, so he's gonna go out like esptein?

| >>728720 At this point, I don't really care what happens to him

| >>728765
Exactly. They won and we lost. He was a great champion for privacy, security and accountability and the powers that be successfully villified him in the publics eyes and mentally broke him on top of that.

We're all losers in this scenario.

| >>728794 Julian Assange| Down The Rabbit Hole

| >>728688
I give a fuck. Actually most fucks I give are about privacy and security.

I also suspect you confuse Assange with Snowden. The USA wants Assange because he leaked video proof for war crimes done by US Soldiers in Iraq.

Snowden was the guy who leaked insider Info from the NSA, a Institution that slowly becomes some kind of KGB/Stasi from US-Capitalism.

| >>728688 uhh, i do care about my privacy though, nice blackpill

| >>729049 I still consider it to be related. The US just told the world that they can control information and people no matter what the laws are, that's quite a threat for security and privacy. Of course it's not as obvious as Snowden's case, but still.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1610178554

This thread is permanently archived