danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Two Muslim women stabbed, called ‘dirty Arabs’ in Eiffel Tower attack

| https://nypost.com/2020/10/21/muslim-women-stabbed-called-dirty-arabs-in-eiffel-tower-attack/

| Two Muslim women were reportedly stabbed while out with their children near Paris' Eiffel Tower. Police say they arrested two white women whom witnesses report yelled ‘Dirty Arab!’ and ‘Go home to your own country’ during the attack.
The stabbing comes after a French teacher was beheaded in a Paris suburb last week by a Muslim man after reportedly showing students a cartoon of the Muslim Prophet Muhammad.

| What a shithole Paris is.

| small payback for hundreds of terrorist attacks, if anything, it really shows how the French mentality is changing

| also i'm calling it: this thread will be a 100+ replies hateful politics shitshow

| >>707244 well that is /new/ haha but yeah probably

| >>707243 talking about paybacks is not practical, imagine is every country, culture and race had to payback each other on something, would be much better to forget all grudges and move on

| >>707243 talking about paybacks is not practical, imagine is every country, culture and race had to payback each other on something, would be much better to forget all grudges and move on

| Imagine if I enslaved a white person and said that its just a payback for what they did to my ancestors, stupid as hell reason.

| We need to kille germans as payback for WW2 lol

| We need to kill meteors as payback for the dinosaurs lol

| >>707380
HELL YEAH, WE SHALL AVENGE OUR FALLEN REPTILIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS

| >>707384 but dinos were birds!!!

| >>707399
Oh, okay

HELL YEAH, WE SHALL AVENGE OUR FALLEN BIRD BROTHERS AND SISTERS

| >>707259
ye let's forget samuel paty and move on.....????
>>707263
true, and that's what's almost happening nowadays. retards wanna get paid reparations
>>707363
nah, they tried their best

DINO REVOLUTION THO LISTEN TO DINOSYNTH SLOW AND HEAVY

| Reparations isn't a revenge thing, just an effort to help pay back what families were denied under slavery

| If there is anything worse than yanks talking shitty politics and "world news" it's yanks attempting to form an opinion on events outside their country

| >>707483 who are you talking to anyways?

| >>707480
fake news

also almost 1% of the designated white people ever had ancestry that owned slaves.

WHY does the west insist on baby-sitting useless self-entitled 3rd worlders? they have benefited from western society far more than any harm that has been done to them

>>707483
you know >>707485 is right
i'll stop posting for >>4dbb7c

| A gentle reminder that the dude who decapitated the teacher wasn't from arabian origin. He grew up in russia, moscow and was from Chechenian origin (which is rather related to turkish ethnicity than arabian).
Just in case anti-arabian racisim comes up again.
I'm from persian origin btw. In my opinion islam itself isn't more or less problematic then any other religion. It's just the only religion that is still taken so serious by so many and misused politically so massively.

| >>707504
i disagree with a few things but i can say that i have zero problem with Iranians in Iran. in fact i kinda like em, and felt weird gunning them down in the Battlefield 3 missions

| >>707510 Iranians are cool people. I hear less shit coming from them than any single other Middle Eastern nation.

| >>707532
Then you never had to listen to the iranian Mullahs and Ayatollahs praising and celebrating any fart the prophet probably has made. Believe me, the iranian regime is as worse as other islamistic regimes and there are relatively equally many people on one side who like it and on the other side who are sick of it. The only difference is that iranian islamism is more democratically legitimized and more independent from western influence and interests. But it still sucks.

| >>707532
Talking about cool people in the middle/near east, the kurdish people provide probably the most reasonable institutions and politics down there, but they are betrayed and fucked regularly by everyone, especially by the "west".

| >>97d9b3 Maybe not slavers but CIA agents...

| >>707243 Honor killings and justice systems built around them are kind of terrible places to live

Total number of posts: 26, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1603624727

This thread is permanently archived