danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Teacher in Paris suburb decapitated, allegedly after showing cartoons of prophet Muhammad in class

| www.washingtonpost.com/world/teacher-in-paris-suburb-killed-and-decapitated-allegedly-after-showing-cartoons-of-prophet-mohammad-in-class/2020/10/16/3d4d8be0-0fd5-11eb-b404-8d1e675ec701_story.html%3FoutputType%3Damp&ved=2ahUKEwjeq8noyr7sAhUuuVkKHRwPDdoQiJQBMAB6BAgBEAc&usg=AOvVaw1Nuvb0wfV2Whm_Y-gyTGBo&ampcf=1

| https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/teacher-in-paris-suburb-killed-and-decapitated-allegedly-after-showing-cartoons-of-prophet-mohammad-in-class/2020/10/16/3d4d8be0-0fd5-11eb-b404-8d1e675ec701_story.html

Correct link

| Thoughts?

| Also in other news https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2020-10-15/hindu-u.s-statesman-objects-to-depiction-of-deities-in-manga/.165118

The President of the Universal Society of Hinduism Rajan Zed made a statement on Monday criticising the depiction of Hindu deities in manga. The U.S. statesman addressed Coamix and urged the company "not to trivialize Lord Shiva and other highly revered Hindu gods and goddesses in its manga publications."

| >>706328 I know decent Muslims, but this doesn't help their case when they've been known to decapitate their daughters for getting raped. Only makes me more wary of them.

>>706330 He can get fucked.

| ...islam does not belong in France...

| this is nothing we had worse in the past

| The worse thing about the issue with the teacher is that if you check any social media you will see thousands of people glorifying his death as something he deserved for disrespecting their prophet and even saying that France needs laws to punish those who disrespect him even though it's not really their country nor is the the main religion in France.

It kind of made me realize how radical some people can be.

| >>706355
>diversity is our strength, you racist...

| Decapitation? How barbaric! In an an enlightened country like france, such things would never have happened without muslims/islam.
(Only people who know history, will understand the irony)

| >>706364

i got the joke.

| >>706364
that was then, this is now. idiot

| Sometimes radical religious terrorism does, in fact, happen.

| Breaking news, I know

| Sad thing here will be the backlash as all muslims will be held responsible for this scumfucks actions but whenever it's far right terrorist it's always "a lone wolf"

| >>706493Funny, the other side says the same thing.

| >>706371
All what we have now is derived from what was back then. idiot.

I just wanted to remind certain people, that our beloved advanced, enlightned and morally superior western civilization was founded on barbarism and regularly shits on rationality and humanism.
I'm pretty critical on religion and spiritualism in general (including islam), but I'm tired of the stupid egocentric "criticism" that rises as soon some islamists did shit (or new scandals shake the catholic church).

| >>706553
oh fuck off, a man got fucking decapitated with his head lying in the street and you're all like "bUt gOyS WhAt aBoUt ThEm DuDeS oVeR tHeRe"

| >>706560
Oh fuck off, even worse shit like this happens regularly in the world and you're all like "A mAn gOt FuCKinG dEcApiCaTED", just because it happened somewhere you think it is more wrong/terrible then elsewhere.

| >>706560
Uh-oh! Is someone here emotionalized/triggered like a muslim that has been shown muhammad cartoons?

| Literally it's one random who got killed some random triggered Muslim. Shit happens

| And here we are calling ourselves idiots.

Well, I will go listen to the Divine Powers from SMT IV.

Yell at me when things get worse and the janitors descend from the skies to stop us.

| /new/ truly was a shitpost just like i've heard.

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1603149951

This thread is permanently archived