danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Is president Trump evil?

| Like, he isnt perfect, but he did a great job with the economy, as much as peoole say, he did his best handling the pandemic and recived compliments for it, he is helping the east with the peace treaty and he is offering to help the states with the violence, its just that they are refusing to accept his assistence
So asside from the stuff he supposedly says, his actions arent that bad with some decisions being good

| But some people still say that everything he does or says is to control the midia and that he is a just a racist nazi that wants to start a dictatorship in the cou try

| *country*
Also wich is more realistic? An eveil nazi communist, that wants to see the world burn and is all his actions are deliberatly calculated to bring only lies and misfortune to ruin the country, or just a very egotistical guy that tried to become president, succeeded and is treating the country as a company and is trying to expand its economy the best he can while being falsedlly acused of being evil just because he doesnt speak like a pr manager

| So if you think he is THAT bad as shown above, why do you think that way? And why would he be considered that bad as both a president and a person?

| my opinion is this thread should be closed

| And Im talking about stuff like the worst president in history, him being a nazi, a russian bot, a pseudo dictator and all that stuff, not about his normal mistakes

| >>701772
I share this opinion.

| >>701775 >>701772 i mean, I mead a thread and a troll decided to ruin and and used the excuse that the message wanst clear enough sorry for it sounding stupid but its so some trolls cant actually ruin it like they did before

| >>701779
>a troll decided to ruin
how can you ruin something that's already worthless

| >>701779
It wasn't a troll ruining your thread. You lost the debate and fled the scene.

https://dangeru.us/new/thread/701657

| >>701781 you know whatfuck that, he was the one that didnt get the thread did you even read the whole thing?

| >>701782
All you have to read to know you're full of bullshit is >>701657 and>>701759

| >>701780 tbh its worthless more because the people cant understand these threads and be civil

Can someone just close all the threads, janitors and maids please do it, people here cant debate and imI made the mistake of thinking the contrary
Everyone is so divided and biased these days geez

| >>701784
YES PLEASE REMOVE THE YANKISM

| Yanks

| This:
>>701768
>he did a great job with the economy
>he did his best handling the pandemic
>he is helping the east with the peace treaty
>he is offering to help the states with the violence
proves the following right:
>>701769