danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Biden vs Trump debate thread 2

| Your opinions on it?

| Like most US presidential elections you have to vote for the lesser of two evils. This year it's between the worst president ever and a senile old fossil.

I didn't see Trump raise any valid points during the debate. All he's doing is deflecting and his supporters gobble it all up. He barely answered any of the questions and more often than not attacked Biden for stuff Trump was responsible for.

| I didnt see Biden raise any points, and all he did was call trump a liar with no evidence and bring up his son whenever possible while avoiding any comeback that trump said and giving the most shallow resposnses as possible to any questions to then just repeat himself on a point that wasnt even that solid

Worse than trump for sure

| Honestly Trump did interrupt a lot more than he should have. But he had great points. Biden well. He sounded like he was reading off a card the whole time. Not that he was. But some of his answers just sounded half hearted. Some with no reasoning. Some just wrong.

My favorite part was when Trump asked Biden why he didn't stop something that was done before Trump became president

>>701728 if you want copy pasta

| >>701753
What kind of great points are you refering to that Trump brought up during the debate?

| >>701755 im gonna assume that you are the same hipocrate dude from the other thread and ignore you, let people talk about the debate and dont ruin the thread again, thank you for your understanding.

| >>701762
Just answer the question, please.

| Also its more rewarding if you rewatch the debate but with amore open mind
Here is a link for those who are interested:
https://youtu.be/yW8nIA33-zY

| >Trump _is_ a liar.

>Take the NYT story about his tax returns for example. IF the NYT story is "fake news" like Trump claims it is then he can prove it by releasing just one page of his 2016 and '17 returns, that critical last page of Form 1040 that includes his signature and total tax paid.

>One page, & he could thoroughly humiliate media and Biden. He won't, and we all know why.

| >>701765 dude stop with the copypasta, nobody cares

| BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH FUCKING YANKS

| Yanks

| There is no such thing as fake news, only biased

| >>702385 thx man, gonna use that to confirm my flat earth and covid hoax articles.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1601730484

This thread is permanently archived