danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
i unironically hate my own race

| the amount of stupid fucking retards that are in my race is ridiculous. i didn't want to generalize when i first had these thoughts. i tried to think "ok, maybe it's just my family. maybe it's just the people in my town. maybe it's just the people in my city." only to be met with meeting more morons in my ethnicity. it fucking sucks. these animals can't speak proper english, have no manners, are loud, annoying, obnoxious, and inconsiderate. and they make everyone else look bad.

| Sounds like you're describing white Americans.

| Congratulations! You realised that bad people exist and you're too sheltered to know that they exist outside of your own country!

| >>685230 wow thanks man. i had no clue bad people exist. i had no clue they existed outside of my own country either. that's nuts dude!

| >>aabe27
Are you absolutely sure you're not just projecting your own faults into other people?

| >>685235
It was very obvious actually! When you blame you ethnicity instead of people as a whole it's actually depressingly obvious.

| I hate everyone equally, because people as a whole fucking suck. But there are certain individuals that suck way less, and don't you ever forget it.

| >>685238 yes. i don't act like this. i admit that i have faults, but everyone does. but having faults doesn't mean being an asshole is ok.

>>685253 blaming ethnicity is pretty fair when the one of the most common responses i get told when i ask someone my race is acting the way they are is "it's our culture!,!"

| >>685264
If what you're saying is true (which I doubt) then shouldn't you be blaming the culture instead of the ethnicity?

| >Why are you acting like annoying obnoxious animals!?
>>It's in our culture!

and then everybody clapped

| >>685227
>these stupid fucking retarded animals are inconsiderate

k?

| Sorry OP, you can't hate here omegalul

| >>685229
bait but let's ask OP

OP are you referring to the renowned "Basketball americans"?

| >>685264 sounds like the problem is a culture problem not race problem, but if everyone in your race behaves like you then I guess it really is uh?

| You fucking degenerates need to stay cordoned off to 4chan, holy shit. How do any of you even observe the activities of ethnicities if you never leave your home lmao

| >>685283 fair enough, it's just that this sort of "culture" tends to revolve around my race. while it's not everyone, it's a pretty decent amount

>>685320 no, and i'm not trying to bait. i was just frustrated when i made this post and worded things poorly

>>685330 didn't mean to come as to say everyone, i meant it was common in way too many of the people i met that have the same race as me

| >>685457 yeah sure man, i don't leave my home because the majority of people i've met that share my race tend to be obnoxious

| the word "race" kinda gets on my nerves idk why...

| >>685461 I thinks its because people use it to blame thing that have nothing to do with race and generalise so much that now its only used in negative conotations

| >>685459
>It's everyone else's fault I don't leave me house

| >>685459 i have a buddy who's like you (his dad is an astrophysicist and his mom is a history ph.d.) and people of another race like to apply a particular racist term directed at him, that likens him to a certain type of american cookie, and i've actually been called a racist for defending him, go figure. i've immigrated to america, and brought with me a set of skills that people in this country can no longer produce, i'm actively working on immigrating back. fuck y'all.

| HoW cAN i bE RaCisT wHEn iM BLacK????

| >>685476 what. if you're referring to me, i'm not black

| >>685483 it's probably my fault, because it was obvious from what i said that my friend was black, maybe 8ff14e assumed from my response that so were you, without reading the rest of the thread?

| wait wait wait hold on, is this anti-white racism??

| >>685490 no

| i feel like i should clarify that i was pretty mad when i wrote this post and worded it poorly. i don't hate my entire race and i don't think everyone in it is bad. it's just that a lot of us tend to act in obnoxious ways due to a culture that seems to be popular among most of us and makes it seems like pretty much everyone behaves a certain way. i just think it gives the rest of us a bad look and i don't like it.

| >>685510 dek
Your problem seems to be about culture not race, so why say race is the issue? Thats like the dumbest shit ever

| >>685511
dek>kek

| >>685511
G/u/rl said it was because she was ANGRYBURG.

| This is why I don't post here

| THis Is Why I doN'T posT HeRe

| >>685511

I feel like people mix up the two all the time. Not a good thing, mind you, just a common thing.

| >>685511
People of the same culture tend to be of the same race. Race is often a visible mark of which culture someone belong to and you often perceive it unconsciously.

But yeah, if you can help it you shouldn't mix up the two.

| >>685869
>Race is often a visible mark of which culture someone belong to and you often perceive it unconsciously.
Dumb.

If you see a black person for example you can't tell if he's from Nigerian culture, south African culture, Afro-American culture, tribal culture, British culture, Madagascan culture, Asian island culture etc etc.

It's not a racial issue as you're trying to paint it up to be.

| >>685876
Sure, but then I know he's not a white American or East Asian. Race already narrows it down. And if you don't know any of those cultures, you'll just generalize.

I do agree it's dumb, but unfortunately most people are dumb. Someone see a black man, they're not going to guess where he's from. They'll associate him with being black. Even if he's raised in idk Buddhist Chinese family, people will first treat him like he's black.

Total number of posts: 36, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1596641027

This thread is permanently archived