danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
In a world so politicized and divided

| Who among us is just trying to keep their head down and get by in life? I don't like the sides offered to me, I just want to work and get paid and live a decent life.

| >>67292
As "uncaring" and "ignorant" the act is, I still think that I much prefer to be referred to as such person rather than someone that picks side; I've never like any sides thrown at me either, but it seems that they're even closer to pointing a gun at me nowadays.

I don't know, I want to live out the life you described, but it's been pretty hard lately.

| I like living in a country where I can get away with this. I haven't voted in years because things are going well either way. Though if I lived in America I guarantee I would've voted.

| As if the world wasn't as or more divided than it is now.

| >>67292 most people are like you. Which is why we are getting/having oligarchs in most parts of the world. They love the unpolitical masses who don't vote for their own interests, but for some populist agenda. The politicians are in bed with big corporations, banks and owners of news station. And this whole thing sounds like some dystopia, but sadly is the truth.

| >>67398
tell me of this magical land g/u/rl

| We need better people running is the problem

| Politics are made to separate and divide people
Politics is what's tearing countries apart and making people hate each other

| it's worse if you don't choose a side, that only means that you don't care what happens to you and others. You are like a cattle that only does what the people in power want you to do. You are no longer the agent of your actions.

| >>68831

Useless people are the worst kinds of people. They contribute nothing, only consume.

| >>68968
I beg to differ: in sense we, the cattles, are the ones that keep the spinning wheel of debate alive. Come to think of it, we are the ones that you should convince to pick a side; we *are* the consumption, since you revel every time one of us pick a side you love.

To say that only those that are in a tribe that "contributes" is such a falsification of reality. If the world is evenly distributed between sides, there will be nothing for the sides to control, no?

| ☭

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1513451658

This thread is permanently archived