danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
i hate it when people refuse to acknowledge the political figures they supports flaws

| i don't care when people have different political opinions, but when you're physically incapable of thinking for yourself and support a political figure without acknowledging any flaws you're a fucking retard.

i've met so many people who refuse to bring up any flaws for political figures they support and it drives me insane. it's like a one sided cult and there's no way to get them out of their own world.

| True I hate that too, its like those wierdos who think the riots and the looting are justifiable(protesting is fine), or those people who think their side is perfect and will bring salvation to humanity, while everything the otherside does is just doctrine, a conspiracy for oppression and etc, its kinda sickning to so many people blinded by their ideals nowadays

| Have you seen the tips for the world thread? Its kinda dumb but nice to read
https://boards.dangeru.us/new/thread/664634

| >>665221
>i don't care when people have different political opinions
I doubt that. I'm sure you mean "independent from my political position..." instead.
And yes, I agree: persona cult is generally stupid and harmful.

| >>665222
>wierdos who think the riots and the looting are justifiable
Don't forgets it was the non-weirdo "normal average people" in the USA who majorly tolerated and partly even elected governments that justified and supported riots, looting and even worse, in other countries - over and over again. What you deserve is what you get!

| I wonder how n why people became so radicalized, they treat their political view as some sort of religion, there is even a video on twitter of some people treating the blm movemente as some cult chanting, I dont have problem withe the movement but I do feel bothered by how the way they try make people join it

| I its just people being sheeple, I will look for the video to show

| https://twitter.com/i/status/1267911752462843904

| >I hate it when people support political figures
ftfy

| >>665531
Did OP hit a little too close to home there, buddy?

| >>665531 got offended in the name who?

| >>665540 >>665544
Nah, I actually do agree with OP. I think those kind of people are pathetic NPCs who can't think for themselves no matter which side they are on.
I just found myself not "following" politicians in general. They can't be trusted, especially in a country where the system forces you to pick between sex offender #1 and sex offender #2.
Also, lesser evilism is bullshit that's only going to embrace the status quo.

| Do you guys really need that "/s" thing? I mean who in their right mind would justify supporting political figures blindly?

| >>666033 just look at some threads here, some news articles, and twitter people are crazy

| I think anyone would belive you

| >>666033

A lot of the arguments here are started by misunderstandings over sarcasm.

| Tips for sarcasm: show how dumb the conlusion is, exemple:
"I hate when people support political figures"
Thats why I vote for (insert some shady guy)

| I hate it when people support political figures. That's why I vote for Vermin Supreme.

| >>666067

People do actually support Vermin Supreme, or at least his message, which is to satirize the American election system/politics.

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1591376512

This thread is permanently archived