danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
So new month new trouble

| January ww3,february australia on fire, march, corona explosion,april quarentine, may riots, so what do you think god and nature have in stock for us this month

| retards start reopening and corona comes back even stronger. lots of beaches and pools in my country have reopened and people are flooding back without acknowledging that the pandemic is only getting worse because most americans unfortunately ignorant :(

| OP, please do me a favor and stop posting these in /u/. I'll be moving this to /news/.

| >>664887 sorry didn't know where to put this so I put in random

| >>664894

No problem.

| >>664858
ww3 is still in preparation.

| >>74396c It is the same here in Turkey, our goverment consistently lied to our face since the beginning of this WuFlu and they are not going to postpone the uni entrance exam which 3m+ students will enter in 27 st of june...

| >>665375 right now in the Philippines, our government is pushing for an Anti-Terror Bill (during the fucking pandemic), and a lot of things like "speak bad of the gov and ur a terrorist" are raising alarm for us commonfolk.

In May, a major news network was taken off the air because the gov didnt allow them to renew franchise and now are offering to let them do so, but with more political ads in them

Idk what y'all having this month, but fuck man we're all terrorists here now

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1591278967

This thread is permanently archived