danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Do you guys agree with the tips for the world thread?

| Sounds very conspiracy heavy but some stuff makes sense, idk what to belive

| https://boards.dangeru.us/new/thread/664634 thread link if you are too lazy to search

| Ehhhh, I agree with some of it I guess. To be brief, I don't think the author has a very good understanding of American politics. Or politics in general, but they're trying.

| Would've loved to talk to them.

| >>664674 what points do you agree and disagree?

| most of the stuff except 33

| I agree with most of what they had to say. Those in power are working to secure themselves more power, because that's how they got there in the first place. This, in return, creates many of the listed problems. I don't agree with "Everyone forgot that China caused COVID-19". Pretty sure everyone here knows that. It is true that the world is laughing at the US, but we have been for a long while now. Most of it seems to check out.

| The "this was comming" part got to me, yeah after some research it was noticible that this was comming since at least 2010

| The rich people know a bunch o secrets kinda checks, specialy with the shoutouts of the anonymous, the "everything in sci fi is possible" was kida of a turn off, since it looked like a serious thread, maybe he actually belives that, since he said we wont belive everything and I guess he is right

| >1trump and biden are equally bad for different reasons

For starters this is factually wrong. Trump's supreme court picks would prevent any even moderately progressive legislation from getting passed for the next 40 years, endangering the lives of countless Americans. Biden doesn't openly pander to white nationalists, and can be leveraged into making concessions on progressive policies. That's just a few things.

Neither is ideal, but saying they're the same is just wrong.

| >>664832 biden is also an old guezer who can barely remenber what he is doing, and he is always trying to pander to the left same as trump panders to the right, he also is very creepy with children, and there were some accusations of sexual harasemnet comming from him, I think both have the same potential to screw up a country but for different reasons

| >>664837
They're definitely both terrible people, I'd never argue against that. But Trump is definitely capable of hurting more people than Biden for the reasons I listed.

This feels like kind of a digression though.

| Elections in the USA are a joke and one of the biggest flaws in their democracy.

| >>665338 elections are a joke everywhere

| Should have clapped for Jeb when you had a chance.

| >>665403
Moron

| Free names? Ok, thanks, it could have been a joke but ok

| >>665403
Yeah, some more, some less. But I would rank elections in the USA qualitative pretty close to countries which have no elections at all. Don't understand me wrong. There actually still are some good approaches in US-Democracy. But they are far from what they tell to the rest of the world and the election system is massively flawed. Maybe one of the worst in any "democratical" country. It's way to plutocratic/oligarchic.

| >>665466 yep, and brazil isnt that far too, their elections have always been the most flawed thing ever, its like a curse in their history, its either a currupt fucker with massive money loundry scams or a idiots who never know what they are doing, its always the populist, and those who can get more attention

| Anotjer problem with elections is that people wont vote for decent people, they are always looking for some, ideal, a party, their power, never their plans, life history, abbilities, affiliations, and when you see they elected some guy who is has 3 crimes, is friends with 30 ceo's of big companies, is pandering to either the right or the left and has no plans to lead the country, but hey hey said everyone will have 1000 dollars in their pocket

| Point 24. Made me smile ^^

| With a lot points i agree or at least can't say that it isn't possible but it's nothing what can be confirmed or not

| >>665476 a lot of people might be just looking at us thinking how this is all humanity's stupiditys fault, wich in is a way is kinda like watching a toddler doing dumb stuff wich can be very entertaining

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1591288471

This thread is permanently archived