danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
The movies were right about USA

| America is always the first country to go into chaos on any major world crisis, its almost like a bad joke that became reality, wft are you guys rioting and looting in the middle of a pandemic? Cant yall make more pacific protest? Burning small busines wont solve shit about racism or any spreading disease

| The people destroying shit aren't part of the protests, literally every radical group whether they be wild "antifa" anarchists or natsocs is out there, trying to use the marches for their own agendas. Its gotten so nasty that protestors have even been grabbing agitators and yeeting them out- like this shit for brains who livestreamed himself telling people to flip a truck- only to get mobbed.

| https://mobile.twitter.com/alexmimeur/status/1267266930391515136

| https://twitter.com/i/status/1267251987793547265

| >>664563 that's not true, almost all of the riots have been caused by police attacks. Under cover of the chaos - yes, opportunists and dumbasses do do various things. But the tactic being used by the state in most places is to start a fight then blame it on antifa to justify repressing anyone who's involved in the violence it created

| >>664584
prove anything you just said

| Why would the state want the people to destroy stuff? That damages their trust, their salaries, their image and the economy,

| >>664587 control.

| >>664608 It's easier to control well-fed and calm flock. USA knows that well.

| >>664608 wtf dude, how would you control an angry chaoctic mob of starving, poor and tired people

| It is because the USA is full of unhinged leftists and parasitic niggers that wants to destabilize our country

| >>664636 both antifa and white suppremacist want to take down the governament and they have been working together for ages, while still hating each other

| >>664636 tbh the radicalization of both the right and the left are what caused this mess and the bubble algorithims of social midia just contributed to this

| People were gett5 hit by rubber bullets in Hong Kong and we're not that hurt so I wondered why people in America were having holes in their face then I saw how huge their rubber bullets were and some have a pointy tip that's not even rounded off

| As always:
The small ones hang , the big ones let go.
While big companies and banks burn billions of peoples money and moving wealth from bottom to the top their political allies point on some economical insignificant plunderers.
If police turns out to be a threat to the people, like they did in the USA, why should I give a damn about law?
If a whole countrys politics turned "liberty" and "freedom" into empty words by selling them on a market why should people respect its law?

| >>664645
>and the bubble algorithims of social midia just contributed to this
Wheather you like it or not: The main cause for todays struggles and societies polarization in the world is still the growing social-economical gap/inequality between poor and rich caused by capitalism.

| >>dfd641
I don't really think you understand anything that's happening.

The riots are a result of years and years of ignored attempts to bring attention to the problems of the black community, and it's working. If you've got a problem with violence, you should be siding with the rioters. Nothing they've done can measure up to the centuries of state condoned violence the black community has experienced through property theft, redlining, mass incarceration, etc.

| The destruction of small buisnesses during these protests is unfortunate, but it doesn't make these riots less necessary. They're already crowdfunding, and if the government actually cared, they'd be distributing grants and subsidies to help them in their reconstruction.

| And there have been cases of police and far right agitators infiltrating these protests. For the police purpose is to give a reason to discredit the protests and give the police a reason to shut them down. For white supremacists, it's to exacerbate racial tensions in hopes of riling up white supremacist sentiments in people watching.

https://www.justsecurity.org/70497/far-right-infiltrators-and-agitators-in-george-floyd-protests-indicators-of-white-supremacists/

| It's not a new technique. Agent provocateurs can be found in even ancient civilizations.

| I don't know how you can say antifa and white supremacists are the same when a guy just used the phrase "parasitic niggers." You'll have a hard time finding an antifa protester who would do that.

White supremacists are pretty fond of the government too, particularly our president, who panders and dog whistles for them constantly.

You're saying "both sides are bad" when one side thinks black people are just "parasitic niggers" and the other is saying fuck that.

| >>6fc41b
Is absolutely right. If you really want to resolve societies polarization, you have to address the underlying socio-economic causes that give rise to them, which riots help us identify.

And to be clear, I think a little polarization is good when people are saying things like

>It is because the USA is full of unhinged leftists and parasitic niggers that wants to destabilize our country

| Wtf are you talking about

| >>664723
I don't understand what you can find good about people saying that. Can you explain please?

| >>664617 >>664620 Politicians will point a finger at the chaos and death caused by this and use it as an excuse to introduce stricter measures when it comes to people gathering and expressing ourselves - two of the main freedoms that endangers those in power. This is a very controlled "out of control" that's been happening, people just aren't realizing it. Think long term g/u/rl.

| >>664776 i think they mean that we should be polarized against people like that

| I just feel that if people just chilled, and talked about that stuff it would be better, the moment you put innocent lives on the line you become just as bad as a terrorist

| Also I feel like the white supremacists actually wanted this chaos, since now the can "defend" themselves and riot in black comunities(wich is happening) and no one will give it much attention since many riots and looting are happening

| >>c86294
I don't find any good in people saying that. Besides the fact it makes it easier to tell who's a white supremacist.

| >>e97e2e
Innocent lives were already on the line. This country's economy is bolstered by the exploitation of the black community through mass incarceration, police brutality and the unsolved effects of centuries of discrimination. People tried being peaceful but nothing really came of it. This is just the next logical step.

| Also, white supremacists don't really need a reason to attack black people. They've been doing for as long as they could. Nowadays a common practice is to dox black buisness owners and wreck their shops or organize marches through black communities in cooperation with the police.

| >>664783
They're already trying and it's not working. This was the same argument used to keep slaves from running away. Riots have been useful throughout history for securing people's rights and there's really no reason to lie down and accept the status quo when it involves violent subjugation.

| Violence is dumb get some help dude, nothing can justify the lives, the properties, and the dreams that are being destroyed, also some black communities were destroyed by the antifa protesters so guees what, they cant even stick to their own morals, the riots are just dumb, its helping no one besides those who want kill or loot without being caught

| Also these riots destroyed many small business, they are just killing off the income of people struguling to survive,this really show ls how america sees the poor

| The truly oppresed here are thevlower class, and since the system is bs, most of lower class are black, but the real problem here is that for americans, as long as the person is rich they can do whatever they want

| I wouldnt be surprised if this is all a plan to cleanse both the poor and and the black, all you have to do is make most black people poor, make than feel marginalized and aggresive, then you start some chaos, and all you do is order rioters to destroy the people with lower income simple and easy, these riots are just a plan to kill more black people and more poor people

| >>e97e2e
I don't know if you know, but you sound actually insane right now.

Violence has been used as a tool for positive change throughout history. The Civil War, for example. The one that ended slavery after around a century of "talking things out" didn't change anything. I dont think you know what antifa is, so I'm hesitant to accept your claim about them trashing communities.

| And yeah, good people get caught in the crossfire, but that doesn't make the riots less neccessary. There are solutions on how to help these people, and I've already given them.

| Then you just went off on conspiracy theory lane. Like, who's planning this? How does resisting a system that already murders black people murder more black people? I honestly dont know what to say to that

| >>40e286 you are aware that these riots will only end up in strenghtening trumps presidency and give an excuse to the gov to be a lot more authoritarian right? You larping as revolutionary will only make things worse chapo

| >>665061
Yeah, stay silent, the whole world must never know about you. Law&Order amirite

Protests diminish the system's prestige and authority and put the US lies on the world's spotlight, something you obviously fear.

| Imagine thinking that destroying lifes and families helps and that you are acting better than terrorists and racists

| >>665135
Imagine thinking all the talk about BLM around the world is all about looting
Imagine pretending to care about the damage done by some rioters

| >>665135
Imagine not knowing that lives and families were being destroyed before the protests, and that the protesters could ever measure up to the damage done to their communities

| >>665061
Again, this is literally just an argument for complacency. Peaceful protests have been met with violence and ignored. Violence is the only language that the powers that be care about. The riots are the natural conclusion of generations of neglect and exploitation.

| >>0e62c6 world already knows about your incompetence and US already has 0 prestige, it is hitting negatives because of SarsCov-2 and you retards finished the livelihoods of a lot of wageslaves during a pandemic that already fucked over our economy well done.

| >>40e286 by doing something what exactly have you achieved here then? Racism will only increase alot more and the virus is going to have a field day over these riots

| >>665158
Please stop pretending you give a fuck about the livelihoods of others when you tell that they should look down and stop breathing, possibly after voting for your god-emperor.

No-fucking-body except you is actually getting "more racist", people all around the world are appalled by the continuous series of murders by cops which keeps going for years now.

Also lol at the virus, such a convenient excuse, but unfortunately that's a risk to take to safeguard human dignity.

| Yeah, lets make then hate the blm movement, cuz that way everyone will hear us, lest bring more violence and destroy more families, cuz, ya know, using brute force to impose something is totally not terrorism, and being pacifist is for pussies since no one will notice even though everyone would approve blm if we didnt fight back

| >>665162 ah yes lets call the person who doesnt want to break stuff racist, cuz thats the best way to convince a person, the church used that tatic centurys before, make them the devil

| >>665164
>blm is violent!!!!1!1
>terrorists!!!!!!11!1
>even though everyone would approve blm if we didnt fight back
>I totally support blm btw
I'm pretty sure that you follow the right news channels
You forgot to mention China funding and stuff

| It's inevitable and shown by history that people under oppression will fight back, and it's inevitable and known so well it's in policing manuals that tactics of attacking peaceful protestors, kettling etc escalate situations

| It's insane to look at that and then take the side of the police, who are creating the violence and disorder on a far larger scale than a few agitators could, just because the people are fighting back and some opportunists are taking advantage

| (I'm not saying the police are trying to escalate on purpose, though i bet some departments are; i think mostly they're just offended that someone would question their right to brutality and stand up for themselves all of a sudden)

| Not taking sides, just saying that attacking civilians is wrong independent of the ideals

| Guess what, if the protestors were not escalating in riots, but still being attacked by the police, the protestors would be seen as the victims and would have a better eye with the public, sometimes taking blows helps more than fighting back

| >>0e62c6 I mean even if I am "pretending" you are basically admitting that you dont give a fuck about them which is worse lmao

Idk bro people that got assaulted during riots and tons of workers that lost their jobs might get more racist, then again whites are really spineless so you may be right lmao

| Also I love how you called the virus an excuse when it killed more than 100k people in US alone, there is nothing "dignified" in drowning in your own lung juice either

| >>a416be
You seem to be under the illusion that America was okay before Covid 19 and the riots. America's economy was always unstable and prone to crises, and the black community was being ravaged by the government via mass incarceration, gentrification, over policing, etc.

The crises afflicting America today are just revealing flaws that were already there.

There is no evidence to indicate that more people are becoming racist. Racist people are just being more inflammatory.

| You keep making the same arguments even though they've already been addressed. It just seems like you're morally opposed to black people resisting oppression.

| And when you say stuff like

>tons of workers that lost their jobs might get more racist, then again whites are really spineless so you may be right lmao

Makes you look pretty racist yeah

| >>464146
The police have been attacking civilians like crazy. They arrested a man taking care of his business, drove their cars into crowds, arrested journalists, are suspected of using agent saboteurs, and maced children. There's still people defending them, and demonizing the protests. The people who make the "violence just makes you look bad" argument have no idea what they're talking about.

| Yep just cuz he said people might start hating other races because other races are attacking them makes him racist, cuz people being prone to fight back is only natural and correct when you are part of blm

| >>665188
That isn't all he said. He also said

>whites are really spineless so you may be right lmao

This is a common white nationalist talking point. That modern white people are cucked and weak and will just bend the knee to be seen as PC. It's used to demonize white people who think black people deserve a fair shake.

And if somebody starts hating black people because their shop got wrecked, they were probably prone to hating black people anyways.

| As long as you are oppresed you can raid and loot as much as you want cuz its your to opress people, fight fire with fire, true justice, attacking people who have nothing to do with it and destroying houses and business is cool too cuz ruining even more the lives of other is the best way to get the message spread, yeah lests riot

| >>665191
I never said the looting wasn't a shame. I just said it's a product of a neccessary action, and it's far more useful to look at WHY people are looting, instead of just using it as an excuse to not challenge the status quo.

People start looting because we live in a society that has relegated them to poverty with little opportunity to escape. We also live in a society where we use material possessions as a measurement of a person's worth.

| These are socio-economic antagonisms that could've been averted. It's a product of the way our leadership has run this country.

If you want someone to get mad at, it isn't the rioters. It's them.

| Even though I'm in a movement to stop violence against a certain group, I think violence is justifiable when trying to spread my message, and if you protest with no violence you are complacent racist

| Its never the fault of the violence, its the system, the rules made us violent, not the mindless rage, the protests need to be violent so they hear us, we cant protest silently and let the innocent people who have nothing to do with us be happy, everyones needs to suffer as much as we did

| >>464146
What does that have to do with what I said?

I do think violence is the appropriate tool to use in some situations, most people do, but I don't think you're necessarily racist if you disagree. You specifically have made arguments for complacency though.

Again, I acknowledge people get hurt during protests, but more people would be hurt if nothing is done.

What even is a silent protest btw?

| And are you really trying to dispute the fact that the society people inhabit impacts the way they behave?

| I'd have to question your motives at that point. Because that's something that would get you laughed out of a room.

You aren't really engaging with anything anyone's saying to you. You're just flailing around trying to grasp for something to defend what you believe, but there's nothing.

| Oh no I'm lossing an arguement, what do I do? I know lets implie that the person is questionable and complacent, cuz there is no way he aproves the movement but thinks the use of violence is wrong, cuz you are either with us or against us

| And every one should take sides cuz more polarization is what we need

| >>464146
Sorry if I was unclear. I wasn't trying to impune you for losing an argument, I was mocking you for not having any idea what you're talking about, yet continuing to argue.

| >>665204 hold up! You were taking all my comments seriouly? I was being sarcastic

| >>665213

....bruh.

Total number of posts: 77, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1591220440

This thread is permanently archived