danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
This is 4chan for animu lovers

| Let's discuss what the fuck this app actually is

| A secret cult full of furries

| On /u/? Sure. On /new/? G/u/rl, you dun goofed.

| What is the /u/ launcher "launching"?? As in what website.

##Admin:prefetcher##

| >4cuck
this is what the word "newfag" was invented for

| >>65504
It's a reference to a game, VA-11 Hall-A, where the protagonist uses a phone with an UI similar to what the la/u/ncher looks like.

It's basically 'launching' you to this UI; it doesn't launch you to a website, since the launcher opens you up to the UI and you choose what *thing* you want to launch next.

| >>65508 So all of the boards and threads are existing through this app? As in there are this many people using the app? Holy shit!

| >>65516
Let me correct my definition for a bit: yes, the app does launches site but it's not simply just a "site wrapper."

For one, the *Kira*Miki and Augmented Eye, as well as this one exist outside this app.

| >>65518 Ah, so I found a separate website for launcher/u/ here: https://dangeru.us

| >>65524
danger/u/. La/u/ncher is the app, Danger/u/ is the board.

| >>65532 I see. Sorry I'm new to this. I tried to get into 4chan but couldn't post for whatever reason

| >>65539
You're better off not going there. Its heyday has long since passed.

| >>65539
It's alright. You'll get the learning curve once you explore the place some more.

| You know what's especially retarded about this thread?
4chan began life as a board within which to discuss anime.
So trying to say that a board is "like 4chan for animu lovers" just shows what an incredible fucking newfag you are of both communities.

| >>65551 I already admitted I was new to this kinda stuff. I've been on Reddit for a while and am aware of a lot 4chan related memes, including greentext memes and shit. I'm just new to some of the terminology and most of all what purpose this app serves in greater context.

| News-kun does not approve of bullying the newfag @at

| But why exactly is the purpose of this app? Is it to discuss the game? Discuss life? 4chan Va11-Hall-A edition? We need answers.

| >>66338
It can be any of those if you want. It's a board discussion on the internet. You can do whatever (as long as it doesn't break the rules, but that's just common sense, no?)

| I still feel like the description of the app could be better. For example it doesn't even mention 'VA-11 Hall-A'. It simply says 'the game'.

| >>66466
Welp, that's outside my region to control. Might want to wait for the devs to respond on that.

| >>66466

That was done mostly to get past the Play store's automated system, which blocked the past couple attempts to return.

##Dev:Lain##

| >>66466
We don't want to get sued for copyright. Also nice digits

| noice. Thanks for all the answers guys and you too Dev Lain!

| Lenah Dunham did nothing wrong

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1513358410

This thread is permanently archived