danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Crazy Asian Hornets coming near you???

| https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/02/us/asian-giant-hornet-washington.html

FML,just another reason why this season of earth's dlc is wack. Thoughts?

| And another reason to stay in lul

| Ehhh they're literally killers.

| I wonder what they taste like

| >>651902
an extreme gangster

| Probably just another biological weapon from China. Don't panic, god chosen white supreme chief commander Trump will protect you.

| >>652680
>pukes in mouth

| They're more of a threat to bees mostly, not much to humans--but their sting is said to be lethal

| These Hornets existed before 2020 I remember thinking about planning a trip to Japan when I first heard about them but wtf decided to bring them here and why now?????

| >>652993
Well if they kill our bees they kill us to...

Asian bees has learned how to kill these hornets by overheating them but American bees doesn't know how to do this and dies en masse.

| waaait are we talking asian hornet or giant hornet ?

| >>653080 Asian hornets

| >>653072 That's what I'm scared about

| Some say they were released by the government to quell the voices of those who dare protest outside in these troubling times.

| >>653770
People also say the earth is flat and that 5G is a Jewish plot to spread Covid-19.

Stop spreading their rumors like a mindless retard.

| Americans across the country, out of fear of "murder hornets," have begun killing all kinds of bees en masse. According to Doug Yanega, senior museum scientist for the Department of Entomology at UC Riverside, a national panic has led to the needless slaughter of native wasps and bees, beneficial insects whose populations are already threatened...

https://www.latimes.com/lifestyle/story/2020-05-08/panicked-over-murder-hornets-people-are-killing-the-native-bees-we-desperately-need

| >>653971

"Folks in China, Korea and Japan have lived side by side with these hornets for hundreds of years, and it has not caused the collapse of human society there. My colleagues in Japan, China and Korea are just rolling their eyes in disbelief at what kind of snowflakes we are..."

| >>653972

"I don't want to downplay this — they are logistically dangerous insects. But having people in Tennessee worry about this is just ridiculous. The only people who should be bothering experts with concerns about wasp IDs are living in the northwest quadrant of Washington (state). And really, right now, nobody else in the country should even be thinking about this stuff," he continued.

| >>653974

"The facts are, experts said, two dead hornets were found in Washington last December, a lone Canadian live nest was found and wiped out last September and no live hornets have yet been seen this year," reports the Associated Press.

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/bug-experts-dismiss-worry-us-murder-hornets-hype-70559128

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1589198527

This thread is permanently archived